Make a donation

Author Topic: edition38 X  (Read 1610 times)

Offline southy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
edition38 X
« on: September 06, 2010, 08:41:14 pm »

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
Re: edition38 X
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 12:53:18 am »
Some good stuff there  :happy2:

Hate show cars, good way to showcase what the owner can do (Plush Automotive & X5pea) but I could never own one, would rather have it track ready and drive it like its stolen. Love the MK1 GTI.

Would be the only other MK I would want. Dislike 2, 3 and 4.

EDIT: Green TTS or RS is not to my taste.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:00:18 pm by Edition30 »
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline MR02LOW

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
    • Ironkilla Gym Apparel
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9122.0.html
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 01:54:53 pm »
Hate show cars? why? What a ridiculous statement I hate it when people write things like this. The cars still get driven hard, how do you know they dont? just because we dont all like to whizz round a track every weekend thinking we are Lewis Hamilton doesn't mean we dont like a good blast. Different people like different things.

I hate track cars.......... see how stupid that sounds!!!!!  :mad:

The Greet TTS was from the TT shop showcasing their products, was beautiful inside, lashings of Osir carbon etc.. hardly ruined, just in your eyes probably because of the garish color nothing else....

Maybe you should actually come to a show to get a proper look and maybe talk to owners about their cars to possibly form a positive instead of negative reaction to them mate.

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:54:48 pm »
Hate show cars? why? What a ridiculous statement I hate it when people write things like this. The cars still get driven hard, how do you know they dont? just because we dont all like to whizz round a track every weekend thinking we are Lewis Hamilton doesn't mean we dont like a good blast. Different people like different things.  :happy2:

The Greet TTS was from the TT shop showcasing their products, was beautiful inside, lashings of Osir carbon etc.. hardly ruined, just in your eyes probably because of the garish color nothing else....IMO - Also like I said its a great way to showcase what they can do

Maybe if I worded things better then it would have been more understandable. Not here to insult anyones car as I understand how we can become protective over our things.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:57:19 pm by Edition30 »
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633