Make a donation

Author Topic: Blue Flame??!!! Gone Bust???  (Read 9895 times)

Offline matsu

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
Re: Blue Flame??!!! Gone Bust???
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 06:54:57 pm »
Had a few blueflame systems in the past and had them fitted on site and the guys have been great every time and I would 100% get another system from them

x2 for me
mine is great and fitted on site- 5hr drive tho
matsu
keep on doing what ya doing you,ll keep on getting what ya getting.

learn from the mistakes of others-"you dont live long enough to make them all yourself"

Offline Forge UK

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 08:24:46 am »
Forge USA were ...still are the exclusive distributor for Blue Flame exhausts in the USA ... theyquality and fit of the systems are
simply some of the best in the industry ... they also deliver the power gains that they promise ... however as things stand Forge USA are rather up in the air  like the rest of the dealers ... I am sure BF will immerge again and hopefully without any of the issues that they had before ... lets see how it plays out ...

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 01:27:11 pm »
Probably just a small dip under the radar to rid the company of a load of debt which will no doubt hurt those that are owed the money.

I'd expect to see the company resurrected under a different, but similar name sometime soon.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 03:35:22 pm »
BluFlame are apparently reopening soon as "TUBE TECHNOLOGIES" according to BDMAlex in this thread

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19941.30.html

Offline gobbleplease

• Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 48
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 07:45:29 pm »
DC performance phoned me today (Blueflames main dealer) offering me a miltek as they couldnt get the parts from blueflame anymore !
anyway, ordered a full miltek as they gave me a good deal. Im going to try and mate the BF cat back to the milly DP and if that doesnt work ill be selling up my Blueflame Cat Back. Its a shame because the BF is a brilliant system, even star who are a miltek distributer commented on how good the fit and easy to work with the BF was
MK5 EDITION 30 - CW - REVO S2+ - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

MK7 GTI - ARRIVING DECEMBER

MK2 GTI - RB - 1.8T - GARAGE QUEEN