Make a donation

Author Topic: Richard Keys and Andy Gray....  (Read 14914 times)

Saint Steve

Re: Richard Keys and Andy Gray....
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2011, 10:20:42 pm »
Murdoch has absolutely no involvement Nathan..He is a stakeholder in bskyb,and that's it.

Him and his son are trying to buy back into bskyb , a move that's being blocked by the coalition.

Only thing good for sky about all this, is it's share prices are set to sore if Murdoch does get the deal he so badly wants.

sad to read whats been said about Andrew.Topcat isn't the most suttle at times.

I don't think you should quit the forum over what one person has said.

I've had run ins with him aswell in the past, but no one see's eye to eye or agree's with each others opinions in life.

No need to quit chap, just ignore  :wink:

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2011, 10:26:57 pm »
A bit naive to rule Murdoch out Steve, he's known to be totally ruthless and unforgiving when it comes to business.

Saint Steve

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2011, 10:29:50 pm »
But he is no part of sky Nathan, he owns news Corp, he sold his control of us years ago.

:confused:

if he gets his take over wish, then I would possible agree, but currently he doesn't mate.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2011, 10:38:43 pm »
But he is no part of sky Nathan, he owns news Corp, he sold his control of us years ago.

if he gets his take over wish, then I would possible agree, but currently he doesn't mate.

But his dirty little fingers are still in the pie Steve no matter how many shares he has!  :wink:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2011, 11:04:30 pm »

But his dirty little fingers are still in the pie Steve no matter how many shares he has!  :wink:

....That's right - Any number of shares equals a stake holding. Reverse takeover, Steve?

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2011, 11:44:57 pm »
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I don't think you really understand what you're applauding. Best get back to your PS3 eh?

no need to get personal andrew, just because nobody likes you  :smiley:

A bit unfair Joe as I personally will always read what Andrew has to say as he's probably one of the most intelligent people on here (although his PS3 comment was a little infantile for him). Yes I may have a had a run in with him in the past but I put that down to my own ignorance as I probably misunderstood Andrew's manner as he seems to see things quite differently from most of us. And for that reason I'd be very miffed if he did leave this forum as although I may not always agree with what he has to say I do respect it.  :happy2:

Now back on topic, Mr Keys himself has backed up Steve's slightly speculative comments as he said there were dark forces at work with regard the ex Villa scum bags sacking and I for one wouldn't rule out Murdoch's involvement!

meh, its a forum, there is banter, he got personal first, i only agreed with what tc said and he jumped on me,  :indifferent:

edit: and theres no point in dragging this on even more,

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline ub7rm

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2011, 03:25:52 pm »
Did Murdoch not 'create' Sky all those years ago then 'merge  :grin:' with BSB?  I thought his son effectively ran Sky?  From whats said I take it he sold a fair chunk of it years ago and now wants it back?  How many other people own such a large chunk of the organisation?

Regardless I'm sure a lot of the senior people at Sky are still there from 'his' day, fully understand which way the wind is blowing and will toe the line accordingly either out of loyalty or fear.

Not entirely convinced that Rupert is the 'dark force' in this particular debacle though - did these guys have a beef with him?

Sepang Blue S4 BE Avant

Saint Steve

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »
Murdoch's son passed the rains of sky to a man called Jeremy Daroch.

People still think that they run our company, but they haven't for the past 3 years :signLOL:

Interesting times ahead.

Offline Tara

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
  • If it doesnt break...your not going hard enough!
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2011, 09:28:10 pm »
 :signLOL: And i thought girls were bitchy! Loving the banter guys  :party:

Offline yin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 18
  • Seat Leon Cupra Tfsi Its nearly a Golf
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2011, 10:21:33 pm »
Both have signed up to  Talksport that didn't take long
 :surprised:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/08/richard-keys-andy-gray-talksport

Offline keith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2011, 11:10:52 pm »
I miss them, not watched sky sports since even though its free for me.