Make a donation

Author Topic: Miglior Detailing - Not just for recent motors!  (Read 1746 times)

Offline DaveB@Vagbremtechnic

• Trader - 2014
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 130
    • Vagbremtechnic.com
    • Email
Miglior Detailing - Not just for recent motors!
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:39:38 pm »
So the Scirocco's gone, that had been migliored back in April and I was still getting an incredible amount of beading despite having the car washed at a local car wash centre on occasion (With the sheepskin "White Rocco Washmit") that the guys there kept on a hook for my car!

But the car was only 6 weeks old so it would be fair to expect the great result I ended up with......

Anyway so roll on 8 months, the Mrs has got a bump (twins) and the rocco is going to be about as much use at t!ts on a bull - it had to go.

I do like gadgets mate of mine had a 2003 Mondeo Ghia X Estate Diesel Auto (He's in the motor trade) that he had been using himself whilst he was doing his house up......anyway from agreeing to buy the car back in October to taking delivery the two and a half months had taken it'd toll on the car, the interior was a mess. The car is a light metallic blue with Biege Leather so after a few weeks as a builders van it needed a bloody miracle.

Cue Jay....

All I can say is the transformation was incredible, the leather interior has gone from a shiney dirty 70,000 miles worth of use to what can only be described as like new (That nice new matt effect) the carpets are now back to factory, there seemed little point on going for a full corrective details on a £3k motor but a good soak and polish and a good buffing is really showing it off. The interior is better than I realistically could have expected

I've had loads of good comments about the car theres no doubt the cost of the detail has been added to its value much more so than your everyday "Valet".

I forgot my Camera but fortunately Jay took some pics, 70k miles of wear and grime - Gone!

It was a huge compromise to ditch the rocco, the old finance payments will go to good use with a young family in tow. It may be a while before I VAG up again but thanks to Miglior its really softened the blow.

Nice one Jay now get your head out of the clouds and get some work done

Offline swiftlupogti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Miglior Detailing - Not just for recent motors!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 04:33:20 pm »
what product was used on the leather as my steering wheel could do with  a clean?

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
Re: Miglior Detailing - Not just for recent motors!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »
Ive only just seen this thread! thanks for the kind words dave! ;) ill get some pictures up!