Make a donation

Author Topic: Its time to buy, but before I do, a quick Exhaust question !  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Gene Hunt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 61
    • Email
Re: Its time to buy, but before I do, a quick Exhaust question !
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 03:10:30 pm »
My ED 30 is stying standard & as it came from the Factory other than the Pioneer sat nav that was fitted by the last owner. I think i would end up in the divorce court if i start spending on it after only having the last GTI just over a year. :grin:
ED35. Standard factory condition.

Saint Steve

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 04:28:15 pm »

@ed

yeah ! I bought the car saying, leave it standard, as it came out the factory.

Now, sat nav, bluetooth, mfsw buttons, Monzas with black gloss inserts ! rev D DV, Stage 1 to come !

Maybe i should plan ahead !  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I think it's the non res section that gives it the noise. There not boy racer/ chav style loud just a nice rumble on the over run & when you give it the beans.Get better as the miles go no. :happy2:

This forum is expensive !  :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

Is why im always stoney broke :laugh:

Offline ScrupesGTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 05:12:26 pm »
I planned to do nothing to my gti but after listening to the sound of the milltek on another car i just had to have one!
I have heard that a non res is too loud when fitted with the downpipe so i got just the cat back system, it's really starting to sound great now after 5000 miles but soon after getting the zorst i had the uncontrolable urge to get it remapped!  :rolleye: the upgrading bug is well set in now but a lack of funds holds me back from time to time.

saying that, i have just bought a set of eibach's for it which will be fitted once the warmer weather comes as i'm a bit soft for laying under the car in the cold these days! :ashamed: