Make a donation

Author Topic: T-11 Days and counting..  (Read 815 times)

Offline apollo13

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
T-11 Days and counting..
« on: February 13, 2011, 06:16:18 pm »
I'm going out to see the Space Shuttle Discovery launch which is on the 24th of this month.

Fingers crossed its not cancelled  :scared:
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
Re: T-11 Days and counting..
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 06:36:44 pm »
I went to the states to see one a few years back, waited out there for three weeks after they postponed due to weather, launched the day after I got home  :sad1: gutted

Still a dream of mine

Offline apollo13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 06:43:09 pm »
I know how you feel mate.

Same happened to us too.

You pay your money and take your chance. At least Mrs Apollo will get to go to Harry Potter Land   :grin:
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:01:15 pm »
That will be absolutely awesome, remember to take some ear plugs! I saw a satellite rocket launch and that made some serious noise, heaven knows what the shuttle will be like!! :scared: :happy2: