Make a donation

Author Topic: Neuspeed Springs  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Manu_R32

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Neuspeed Springs
« on: February 27, 2009, 01:08:04 am »
Hey guys, I cant say I have as much experience with cars with most guys here and i wanted to find a cheaper alternative for the moment to lower the car. Im looking at springs at the moment and will look into coilovers later on. Was just wondering if any one has had any experience with Neuspeed and what do you think of these for my .:R32??

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=10876&xSec=157

Thanks!  :happy2:

OSIR Front and Rear Diffuser - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - JL Audio Stealthbox - JL Audio 500/1 Amplifier - Kenwood DNX 7200 - OZ Ultraleggeras!

Offline garethmk1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: Neuspeed Springs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:36:17 am »
Not sure what the Neuspeed items are like ... but ... if I was looking at purchasing springs only - there would be only one product I'd be looking at - EIBACH  :happy2:

Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30 No:- 2101, 3Dr, Tornado Red, Rear Tints, RCD510 & Sound Pack, Arm Rest
Mk1 Golf GTi 16v Helios Blue, Too Many Mods To List .... MY First Car ! Owned Since 1996 !!! NEARLY READY !!!!!

Offline Manu_R32

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 03:21:04 am »
Not sure what the Neuspeed items are like ... but ... if I was looking at purchasing springs only - there would be only one product I'd be looking at - EIBACH  :happy2:

Have had a look at Eibach but apparantley they dont have them for the .:R32. I bought a set of Sportlines for my GTI when i had it but never got round to putting them on the car. They are now just sat at home collecting dust!

http://www.eibach-suspension.co.uk/volkswagen-sportline-springs_c34910_6788_6790_6854.htm

OSIR Front and Rear Diffuser - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - JL Audio Stealthbox - JL Audio 500/1 Amplifier - Kenwood DNX 7200 - OZ Ultraleggeras!

matt a

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 07:39:16 am »
I personally would hold of buying and fitting springs, it's an ok short term solution, but long term will just knacker the standard struts.

Sell the springs collecting dust, and the money for spring and put it all towards some eibach coilovers (a good mid price item)

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 09:44:34 am »
she deserves better mate imho, coilovers FTW  :innocent:

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 09:59:21 am »
By the time you've factored in fitting costs & alignment, doing it twice will cost you nearly as much as doing coilovers in the first place. You may also find it doesn't look it how you'd hoped, that would be annoying.

Impatience and interim solutions generally cost money, get what you really want first time.
Sideways yo!

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 10:20:08 am »

By the time you've factored in fitting costs & alignment, doing it twice will cost you nearly as much as doing coilovers in the first place. You may also find it doesn't look it how you'd hoped, that would be annoying.

Impatience and interim solutions generally cost money, get what you really want first time.

....Exactly! And VC and matt have said more or less the same.

So, x4

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Manu_R32

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 08:04:19 pm »
What coilovers would you guys suggest? Had a look at the KW V1's and they are about £780 inc VAT on Awesome. Maybe even a cheaper place i can get them from??  :smiley:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 08:25:31 pm »
try balance motorsport they will be cheaper their for sure and he is always open to offers.  :smiley: