Make a donation

Author Topic: Barcelona  (Read 1112 times)

psw mk5

Barcelona
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:21:51 pm »
WOW how good are they.... They made arsenal look like a pub team... Simply awesome at what they do  :congrats: :notworthy:

Offline swf7y

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 9
Re: Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:32:06 pm »
And they didn't play their best either  :notworthy: Fantastic to watch them play  :notworthy:

h4rdy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:36:19 am »
WOW how good are they.... They made arsenal look like a pub team... Simply awesome at what they do  :congrats: :notworthy:

Not sure about the 'pub team' quote but they certainly had us beat!

We did beat them the first time round so we must be a good 'pub team'!

I didn't watch it but read the report and they played us off the field.

Best team won IMHO!

psw mk5

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:22:45 pm »
Sorry about pub team quote :sad1: but the way they outpassed what I class as the BEST football passing side in the land ... You can only pay massive respect to barca as they are head and shoulders above anything in this country  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Offline ILoveTuna

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:24:02 pm »
Head and shoulders above any other club team in the world for sure... Best team i have ever seen in my lifetime..

h4rdy

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:28:34 pm »
Sorry about pub team quote :sad1: but the way they outpassed what I class as the BEST football passing side in the land ... You can only pay massive respect to barca as they are head and shoulders above anything in this country  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Totally agree, no need to be sorry I know it was tongue in cheek I know what you meant. :happy2: