Make a donation

Author Topic: New Beetle is launched!  (Read 6156 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: New Beetle is launched!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 10:59:33 pm »

The NEW Beetles are a girls car, end of. That's the reason I'd never get one. Older ones are a differant story.

....That's like saying that only girls drive a car with a reversing camera  :rolleye:

Oh hang on! I see you've got one of those :grin:

:signLOL:

That made me laugh! Just my opinion but it's got a flower on the dash! Don't get me wrong I like the old style ones, matted30's looks great.

....Oh yes, I forgot about the flower! - Probably why my daughter wanted one when she was younger.

Mat's is probably the very nicest old one I've seen  :notworthy:. But I also like this new one too if tastefully modified and with some performance additions too. Lots of potential.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 11:01:21 pm »
^^^^ agreed. This new one has a much more mean look and stance. Very promising, I'd like to see one in the flesh  :happy2:

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 11:05:18 pm »

^^^^ agreed. This new one has a much more mean look and stance. Very promising, I'd like to see one in the flesh  :happy2:

....Yes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.  :happy2:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!