Make a donation

Author Topic: Woking mini meet  (Read 8176 times)

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
Woking mini meet
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:58:58 pm »
Following on from a discussion in another thread and in addition to the Jekly and Hyde meet myself and Animal are up for a mini meet in Woking, Animal has suggested the top of a multi-storey for some photography, if your local and interested then put your name down and we will see when suits and where.  :drinking:

1. Richn83
2. Animal
3. ?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Poppa Dom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 40
Re: Woking mini meet
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 01:12:47 pm »
When you looking at meeting up guys?

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 02:36:59 pm »
When you looking at meeting up guys?

Open to suggestions Dom on date for meet I dont particularly have anything in mind so open to suggestions, where abouts are you based?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

Offline dan1985

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Durham Collective
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 03:00:24 pm »
I will have a look down if its tonight or tomorrow. The Mrs has the car during the week while I'm working in Woking but it's down here this week  :happy2:

www.durhamcollective.co.uk  
North East VAG Owners Club

Offline Poppa Dom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:33:35 pm »
I'm over in Bracknell bu always nice to go out for a drive - not looking at this week mind, with the meet on this Thursday at the J&K

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:49:43 pm »
I wont be able to do tonight or tomorrow Dan and was thinking next week you will have to get the car down another time.

Shall we aim for one evening next week?  I have to get back from London so cant do too early would have to be after 7.

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 12:30:11 am »
I'm rarely home before 7 myself and I'm fairly flexible as to what night we meet. Car park I had in mind was Toys'R'us/Peacocks although I forgot they've put up fencing now to stop the jumpers which might not make for an attractive back drop. If I get the chance, I'll recce over the weekend.
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 09:31:23 am »
Never been right to the top in the peacocks there is a great parking space on the 3rd floor with lots of space and only one other car next to it so I always bee line for that one  :grin: Let us know the findings and I reckon make it 8 to allow for some grub (should still have plenty of light) and maybe Wednesday next week?

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Premium Performance Parts
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 06:33:41 pm »
I will be up for this too. going to J&H tomorrow but whenever you want to meet up in woking would be geat. 8pm next wednesday sounds good.

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 09:21:14 pm »
Oh just remembered this meet is happening next week. http://www.surrey-dubs.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=showsmeetsandotherevents&thread=109

Would rather meet up with a few of you from the mk5 forum but if we met at the surrey dubs meet that could be good.

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 01:35:19 pm »
Oh just remembered this meet is happening next week. http://www.surrey-dubs.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=showsmeetsandotherevents&thread=109

Would rather meet up with a few of you from the mk5 forum but if we met at the surrey dubs meet that could be good.

No reason why we couldn't convoy over there and take a look? My only issue is that you always get morons at events like those that give the rest of us a bad name.
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 04:01:31 pm »
Yeah potentially interesting to have a look as Animal said but the organisers last post worries me that there could be some silly behaviour, have you met up with those guys before Bendy?

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 04:59:51 pm »
I agree with meets like that there is likely to be a few idiots lol. Not met up with them before, they are a very new club, this is going to be their first meet.

Convoy over there would be good, could maybe park a little bit away from the rest so we dont have to get too involved and can leave if we need to.

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 10:43:30 am »
Sounds like a plan if everyone is happy with it, shall we meet in a car park in woking first one wihtout barriers so it will be free to enter meet and then head off plus with the R's should give good sound, maybe Heath side crescent could meet on the top if weather is good as its open air.

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:31 pm »
Sounds good to me. What sort of time we thinking?

So who have we got coming now?