Make a donation

Author Topic: My new gti/build thread, USA parts,H&R coilovers,Recaro bucket seats,Super RS's  (Read 69207 times)

Offline keano

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 35
    • Email
No way! They look bloody awesome!!! :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
No way! They look bloody awesome!!! :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp:

Thx mate and I'm loving your new wheels !
Ah-exclusive custom ultra low H&R Coilovers 110mm, ITG induction kit, 18" super RS's, USA rear bumper, USA front grille with smooth number plate surround,recaro bucket seats. now sold !

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline Gti_Mad

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
may i ask how much you gave for the seats ??

Had the ED30, but not got the balls.

Mk5 silver 5door Ed30 1707- now sold
Mk6 silver 3door Golf R- current

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
may i ask how much you gave for the seats ??
Let's just say these cost me the most out of all the mods on the car but so worth it
Ah-exclusive custom ultra low H&R Coilovers 110mm, ITG induction kit, 18" super RS's, USA rear bumper, USA front grille with smooth number plate surround,recaro bucket seats. now sold !

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
I popped over to the german car show at the weekend heres a quick snap from the day

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline Scott-mk3

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Car looks amazing mate! Where abouts did you buy your us rear bumper from? Dealer? TPS? Makes a nice change to the rear end over uk spec.

Whats next on the list for it?

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Car looks amazing mate! Where abouts did you buy your us rear bumper from? Dealer? TPS? Makes a nice change to the rear end over uk spec.

Whats next on the list for it?

Cheers for the comments

I bought the bumper from my local vw dealers they were a little worried that the parts would turn up correct but it all payed off

next up is either some carbon, engine mods or differnet wheels really wanna get the apperance sorted before the engine mods start though

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 9
them seats are the tiiiiiiiits!! really smart set of wheels on there too! stance is perfect! whats next?  :party:  :popcornsoda:

Rainford Accounting Services
Tel. 07875505637
Email. jrainfordmaat@gmail.com

Offline Dan648v

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,39823.0.html
Looks very nice!!

What's the final set up on your wheels? ET? Width? Tyres? Sorry to be nosey just wanna know if mine will fit like that  :smiley:
Revo Stage 2+ Edition 30 No.1089 with added carbon

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
them seats are the tiiiiiiiits!! really smart set of wheels on there too! stance is perfect! whats next?  :party:  :popcornsoda:

Cheers mate I gotta agree the seats are awesome best mod so far for me

Next up is either some carbon fibre different wheels or engine mods

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Looks very nice!!

What's the final set up on your wheels? ET? Width? Tyres? Sorry to be nosey just wanna know if mine will fit like that  :smiley:

Fronts are 8.5 et40 rears 9.5 et45 probably gonna change the wheels soon tho!

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You

Cheers mate I gotta agree the seats are awesome best mod so far for me

Next up is either some carbon fibre different wheels or engine mods

just out of curiosity, how much did the seats set you back?

i look forward to seeing what wheels your going for next  :popcornsoda:

Tel. 07875505637

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
They normally go for around £1500-£2000 for the seats I was very lucky in finding a set from such a low milage car 450 mile trip to get them though !

Included in the sale was the whole interior seats door cards carpets trims roof lining etc etc so I was lucky and sold all the other parts off bring some money back in 

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo

Offline TheBIGJAYY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
They normally go for around £1500-£2000 for the seats I was very lucky in finding a set from such a low milage car 450 mile trip to get them though !

Included in the sale was the whole interior seats door cards carpets trims roof lining etc etc so I was lucky and sold all the other parts off bring some money back in 

:happy2: that is a lucky find!! jealous!! haha

Tel. 07875505637

Offline higher1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Very lucky I did have a 450 mile trip to pick them up though !

mk1 golf 1.8 20v turbo