Make a donation

Author Topic: Moto Gp - Silverstone Starting now BBC2  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Moto Gp - Silverstone Starting now BBC2
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:31:29 pm »
 :popcornsoda: :popcornsoda: :popcornsoda:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
Re: Moto Gp - Silverstone Starting now BBC2
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 02:31:21 pm »
gutted that lorenzo came off...........oh no chiffed to ****.  cant stand him. i think hes the Alonso of Moto GP

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 08:13:21 pm »
I just got back today, went on thursday afternoon so was there for the full weekend! What a day yesterday was, I was sat in the constant rain for about 10hrs!

Some good racing but I must admit, the Moto GP needs a serious shake up, the past 2 races have been boring to watch. I feel lucky to have been at the race in Jerez which I think has been the best of the year so far!

Silverstone seemed dead from where I was sitting yesterday, not much support and no atmosphere!

On another note, well done Bradley Smith :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline JJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:07:28 pm »
Fair play to you Matt for braving the conditions.   The lack of atmosphere came across on the telly too but hardly surprising given the pants weather.  I'm guessing you had the weekend planned for a while what with going for 5 days?!  I was really pleased for Colin Edwards making the podium a week after doing his collar bone.  I was shouting at my telly as Bradley Smith crossed the line!

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:15 pm »
It's been booked since about October last year, do it every year. Did Valencia last year and Jerez so far this year as well and hopefully back to Valencia in November too.

Colin Edwards had a great race, went to a Q+A session with him on Saturday and got my ticket signed by him.
He hinted the reason Pedrosa wasn't back yet but he was is that Pedrosa has had another accident since doing his collarbone which has made it worse, but he wouldn't say how (how much of this is true I don't know, he was talking some crap aswell :signLOL:)

I was shouting at my telly as Bradley Smith crossed the line!

I was jumping up and down with my huge union Jack with 'Smith #38' on it as he came round celebrating after the race, got a wave but don't think I got on tv :signLOL:

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........