Make a donation

Author Topic: Exhaust system - Miltek to Blueflame  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: Exhaust system - Miltek to Blueflame
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 10:18:42 pm »
Should do mate, thats pretty much what set up i had, all be it with a 3" miltek DP as opposed to the BF and 2.75" miltek cat back, i dont see there being too much diferance between the BF and miltek cats / dps (mine were 200 cell cats), ill probably be running the same again with the edition 30 (3" dp, 2.75" cat back), i felt like i lost something low down with the BF as soon as i went miltek i noticed i got it back, like i said though the BF was noticably better top end, it just really depends where you want the power to be i suppose. Im sure Sunglasses ron Done the same with his K04 and he was getting good times on the 1/4 mile

have you got an adapter pipe to integrate the 2 systems ?

Haven't got the adapter pipe yet.

I may aswell swap my Miltek DP with the BF as Miltek bracket has cracked and get the adapter pipe to mate with my 2.75" Miltek cat back.

Will keep hold of the 200cell Miltek cat and have it flanged into the BF decat DP for MOT time, going to have the DP heat wrapped too.

Thanks for you replies mate