Offline itismebigd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
Remaps
« on: September 05, 2011, 03:10:56 pm »
Hi can everyone give me there views on the evolution remaps ie torque figures and how much bhp to expect of an increase(stage 1) please. all info would be really appreciated thank you Dougie

Offline Betty02

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 11
    • iBett
Re: Remaps
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:22:11 pm »
Evolution as in Evolution chips - http://www.evolutionchips.co.uk/

If so There main HQ - Motorsport Developments is literally a 2 minute walk from my house, they are very very well known locally as is the owner Kenny.

Only heard of a few problems of people just not thinking it's running right they have take it back to Kenny who has sorted it and all problems fixed for free.

I had them use my old Twingo GT as a test car for there map for the GT, it was impressive what they came up with and each map is tailored to that car. The way the work is the franchise reads your current car map and sends it direct to Motorsport Development where each one is manually tuned to the safest yet best ability it can be, then sent back and written to your car.

Haven't had them do my GTi purely as everyone here raves about Revo so I toy wit that, you can usually knock down the franchise too as MD do it to us locals for £250 a map so sure you can strike a deal, top guys, certainly know there stuff. Hope this helps!
ADMIN NOTICE: Please do not use the site for advertising!