Make a donation

Author Topic: Another r32 stolen  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Another r32 stolen
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:06:00 am »
copied this of the r32 forum(not my car)
Hi guys
I am new to the forum today so not sure if this is in the right place....
I have had my baby stolen and am absolutely gutted..
It was stolen with the keys from my house on Sunday 27/11/11

The car:-
2008 (NT08BZE) Black 5dr R32
Full leather
MFD3 Touchscreen SatNav/DVD player
Full winter pack
Parror phone kit
M/F steering wheel
38460 miles on clock
Dunlop sp sport maxx all round
The car is absolutely immaculate apart from a scratch on O/S mirror
Scuff on N/S front rim
Pin dent between rear n/s door and arch
It was stolen from Ashton Under Lyne , Lancashire UK and seen heading towards Manchester M602/M62/M60

If anyone may have seen it or could you all pls keep your eyes peeled for it and i am totally gutted and have saved up for the last 4 years to buy it!!!!
Billy
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:02:07 am by maxitrol »

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
Re: Another r32 stolen
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:25:10 am »
Gutted for the owner, makes me glad my keys are always in my pocket (unless im driving it)
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline JackG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:33:58 am »
What is the world coming too  :sad1:

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline skilab

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:54 am »
There are some r32 wheels with Dunlops all round on ebay (i think) - makes you wonder.......

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:59:10 am »
Gutted for you mate, IM from saddleworth originally about 5 miles up the road, hope the police at Ashton roundabout get their fingers out and find it for you.

About 6 months back a guy who works with one of my best mates woke in the middle of the night with someone trying to nick his keys, fortunately for him they were hidden very well and he heard them and went downstairs to be confronted by 2 scrotes, they were clearly not aware he was a martial arts instructor and he kicked the crap out of them both while his wife was calling the police, police turned up 15 mins later and he had them both "zip tied" to the back of his works van outside his house :grin:

The police asked him what happened, he told them they had struggled and attacked him with a screwdriver and he "restrained" them ( :wink:), police said fair enuff and took em away, he was in Rochdale i think.

My own car is locked on the drive with keys hidden away, but I also have a disklok and the key for that is somewhere else.

I hope you get your car back soon mate, if not I hope the ins pays out full value and you can find an equally tidy example.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:01:10 am by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 11:03:58 am »
Sorry i should of put in its not my car,but hopefully it will be found

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:13 am »
About 6 months back a guy who works with one of my best mates woke in the middle of the night with someone trying to nick his keys, fortunately for him they were hidden very well and he heard them and went downstairs to be confronted by 2 scrotes, they were clearly not aware he was a martial arts instructor and he kicked the crap out of them both while his wife was calling the police, police turned up 15 mins later and he had them both "zip tied" to the back of his works van outside his house :grin:

Nice to hear things like that.

On a slightly more sour note my mates R32 was "stolen" from long term parking at Luton Airport. He turned up to collect his car with a receipt and they didn't have the keys or any record of it being booked in. Funnily enough the CCTV was also on the blink that day and they have no record of who was on shift.  :fighting:

After some negotiation they have admitted liability and he has an Ed35 on it's way.  :happy2:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 01:12:14 pm »
I have heard several instances of this happening, my car only goes to one airport park in machester airport as I know someone who works for them and my car will NOT be used to ferry the drivers around for collections/drop offs either. Last time I used them I left the keys for the car but not the key for the Disklok which was fitted (trust no-one lol, not even a mate!).
Always best to get written proof/receipt of drop off and always note your mileage when dropping off and explain that you have noted the mileage and informed the tracking company that the car will be stationary for a week/2 weeks while on holiday and to alert you should it be moved the day after you left.
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14