Make a donation

Author Topic: Front And Rear lights options?  (Read 539 times)

Offline bm_99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Front And Rear lights options?
« on: December 12, 2011, 12:40:25 am »
Hey all, just joined up and even though im not sure if im gonna keep the gt tdi still might do a few things to it, in relation to maybe a 8k (maybe more or less) HID kit what bulbs would i need for this??

Also are there any sites or even threads which show the different front and mainly Rear lights i can chage and put on my 06 plate GT TDI?

cheers

Offline Beddie

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
Re: Front And Rear lights options?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:52:26 am »
The choice is pretty big tbh but depends on whether you want to keep an oem theme to the car or not?
If going down the oem route then for the front it's either gti darkened lamps, oem xenons or some of the hella oem xenon look halogen projectors, for the back the only option really is the ed30/r32 rear clusters,
If not oem then there are loads of projector / led type lamps for both the front and rear and wil just depend on how bad your taste is...  :wink:
To get a HID kit fitted you'll just need to buy a full kit for the car from somewhere like hids direct or similar, imo they look and perform terrible when fitted in halogen reflector lamps especially when high up the colour range such as 8000k...

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here