Make a donation

Author Topic: A BIG thanks to BCS  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Russ_leeds

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
A BIG thanks to BCS
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:37:51 pm »
Had a trip down to BCS automotive today to get my suspension arb and tbe fitted. What can I say other than top blokes and a top service :happy2: Dave and Nige really know their stuff and its clear that Dave takes great pride in his work.

I love the note of the exhaust and the burble you get when letting off  :evilgrin:

Id just like to say a big thanks to them for working through to get my car finished and I would recomend them to anyone  :happy2:
Black 2007 gti, 18' monza 2, sat-nav, highline, i-pod dock, armrest, 35mm H&R springs, WALK, BCS tbe, autotech front and rear arbs, ITG maxogen, NQSBBK... and more to come

PSW

Re: A BIG thanks to BCS
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 06:36:33 am »
Top blokes the pair of them  :jumpmove: and their tbe is something else  :notworthy:

Offline Russ_leeds

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 11:10:09 am »
yeah i love the sound of it, especially when driving through tunnels :driver:
Black 2007 gti, 18' monza 2, sat-nav, highline, i-pod dock, armrest, 35mm H&R springs, WALK, BCS tbe, autotech front and rear arbs, ITG maxogen, NQSBBK... and more to come

Offline Powervalve Nige

• Trader - 2014
  • Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 84
  • -Receive: 76
  • Don't get angry, get a beter argument
    • POWERVALVE
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:31:28 am »
Thanks Lads
Great chatting Russ - sorry you were let down on the WALK - as promised, happy to do the install when you take delivery in the new year bud.

Once again thanks to all of our supporters in 2011 and you valued business, 2012 will be an interesting year with the launch of the brand new 'Epic' system.

:santa:Merry Christmas and a happy new year :santa:

Cheers
Nige

PSW

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 01:15:50 pm »
Thanks Lads
Great chatting Russ - sorry you were let down on the WALK - as promised, happy to do the install when you take delivery in the new year bud.

Once again thanks to all of our supporters in 2011 and you valued business, 2012 will be an interesting year with the launch of the brand new 'Epic' system.

:santa:Merry Christmas and a happy new year :santa:

Cheers
Nige

I've had a test drive with DAVE   Interesting product to say the least ... Bit of a beast in disguise