Make a donation

Author Topic: Ozone interior cleaning  (Read 1097 times)

Offline mad_pete

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
Ozone interior cleaning
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:18:36 pm »
Anyone used an ozone cleaning service ? I think my gti was stood for a bit and I'm wondering if the air con went a bit mouldy. I can't smell anything bad because it's been fragranced with something that has the power of 5 air fresheners. Looking at the foggers ozone looked like a good option. What do people think ?

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
Re: Ozone interior cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 09:25:08 pm »
You can buy a can from Halfords that you set off and leave in the rear passengers footwell. Thats all any dealers will do.  :smiley:

Offline keith

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 10:00:55 pm »
Anyone used an ozone cleaning service ? I think my gti was stood for a bit and I'm wondering if the air con went a bit mouldy. I can't smell anything bad because it's been fragranced with something that has the power of 5 air fresheners. Looking at the foggers ozone looked like a good option. What do people think ?

You can get Autoglym Air Con Sanitizer or dakota odor bombs these are the same what Hedge posted

Offline mad_pete

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 09:12:19 pm »
Odour bomb has stripped the massive over perfume and improved things but I'm now able to pick up a faint musty smell from the AC. So I'm back to looking for ozone machines I think.