Make a donation

Author Topic: Where's Poverty??  (Read 10730 times)

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
Re: Where's Poverty??
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2012, 03:03:14 pm »
Might be worth deleting this thread actually. 

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2012, 03:07:37 pm »
Ben I don't think anyone has said anything bad about him it's more of he is on the site loads and since the car trouble he went quiet so I think it's more people being curious as you know we are a close lot on the site and when people don't post we all think something bad might have happened as when vc left us, I tried to get hold of him loads as I was worried  :smiley: as he had some health problems to sort out. Don't get me wrong me and pov don't see eye to eye on most things but I dont wish or want anything bad to happen to him as most things are only banter and if you can't take a few digs from time to time then it's time to leave this place  :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:11:05 pm by MAT ED30 »

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2012, 03:14:02 pm »
Yeah I know Andrew and some of the comments are in fact the opposite. It's just that how would you feel if you returned from holiday to see a thread with your name on it and then going on to read some of the replies..

Well unfortunately for me I have had that happen here. Luckily I've got a thick skin and I construe most of the digs I receive as a laddish form of affection.

Anyway, I know what you mean, but people are only curious as to what has happened to his car. It's not voyeurism, and I'm pretty sure no one will take any pleasure in any misfortune he might have had.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2012, 03:15:18 pm »
Ben I don't think anyone has said anything bad about him it's more of he is on the site loads and since the car trouble he went quiet so I think it's more people being curious as you know we are a close lot on the site and when people don't post we all think something bad might have happened as when vc left us, I tried to get hold of him loads as I was worried  :smiley: as he had some health problems to sort out. Don't get me wrong me and pov don't see eye to eye on most things but I dont wish or want anything bad to happen to him as most things are only banter and if you can't take a few digs from time to time then it's time to leave this place  :smiley:

Do you need a hand out of their Mat.  :laugh:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2012, 03:17:59 pm »

Do you need a hand out of their there Mat.  :laugh:

:innocent:

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2012, 03:26:36 pm »
Got too much bigger things in my life at the mo mate way way too busy to dig a hole mate  :smiley:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline George

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2012, 03:46:17 pm »
This is an awful thread and I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted already. Pov is a great guy who is always willing to help and give advice.

And Robin, I'm pretty sure both Jonny and Pov have driven each others cars, so I hardly think there is hostility between them.