Make a donation

Author Topic: new driving shool exercise in Belgium  (Read 949 times)

Offline the bruce

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 100
    • my GTI
new driving shool exercise in Belgium
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:27:25 am »
new driving shool exercise in Belgium:

http://www.koreus.com/video/auto-ecole-sms-volant.html

:evilgrin:
"You get what you pay for."

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
Re: new driving shool exercise in Belgium
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:30:45 am »
I saw a BMW 1 had span out today on the way home and he was still on his phone. I offered assistance with a toot-toot and a thumbs up 'are you ok?' and just got the 2-finger salute. Charming!  :confused:
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline monte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 08:34:30 am »
 :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 09:13:36 am »
I saw a BMW 1 had span out today on the way home and he was still on his phone. I offered assistance with a toot-toot and a thumbs up 'are you ok?' and just got the 2-finger salute. Charming!  :confused:

Perhaps he thought you were French .................
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:36:41 am »
Excellent video!  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: People using mobiles in any way whatsoever while driving is a no-no! :fighting:

....A friend of mine who is a Policeman told me about when he was riding passenger in a fully marked Police car and came up to traffic lights on red on a two-lane stretch. It was summer and in the very early days of mobile use carrying penalties. The driver in the car to his left had the window down and was on his mobile phone. My friend got eye contact with him and gave him a look which clearly said we are witnessing what you are doing but if you stop and put it away we'll overlook it this time but only because you are stationery (though not parked). The geezer looked my friend straight back in the eye and said "What the feck are YOU staring at!!?". On went the blues n twos and the guy got the book thrown at him - They went through absolutely everything and took their time over it too. 

I hate it when I notice in my rear view mirror that the driver behind me is txt-ing, even if in a traffic lights queue. I wish that vehicles (except emergency service ones) were fitted with a jamming device so that mobile phones couldn't be used while the ignition was on.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!