Make a donation

Author Topic: Muscle Fury Designer Whey  (Read 15638 times)

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Muscle Fury Designer Whey
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 01:35:47 pm »
you said it, not me  :laugh:
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline vRS_Pagey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 01:43:32 pm »
you said it, not me  :laugh:

I was expecting a barrage of abuse from Hedge and Carl, but not a fellow, acne ridden, maggot owning beefcake!  :sad1:

Going back on topic (if that's okay?) I have found the Reflex Instant on Play.com for 20 quid, that's for a 909g tub, as to protein amino acids, it looks to be on a par with MF, which I can get a 2.25kg tub for £31.50 from the gym I use!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:45:36 pm by vRS_Pagey »

His: MK2 Black Magic Skoda Octavia vRS Estate
Hers: MK5 Graphite Blue Pearl VW Golf GT140 -

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32783.0.html

Offline Sammy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »
Jaysus, what have I started?  :popcornsoda:

I would just like to point out I go to the gym for fitness, I am not a body builder but after working out for fitness its a good idea to take in a protein shake which assists greatly with muscle repair.  To those of you who are clearly brain dead, or homophobic (I think you know who you are).........troll somewhere else and do one!   :fighting2:

Exactly! if peope dont know why speak? Its better to stay silent then speak dumb  :stupid:
GTI MK5 with all the gooodies

K04 power going on soon!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 02:00:23 pm »

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 02:49:15 pm »
Jaysus, what have I started?   :popcornsoda:

it's because you're a gay spotty steroid addled freak with ruined internal organs  :booty:

And a small penis......?  :ashamed:

Old myth.... In no way true. Its actually the testicles my friend. Well for 4-6 weeks anyway. The bodys natural testosterone shuts down as a result of the steroid taking over production. After that time the bodys receptors resume.

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 02:57:47 pm »
Gayest thread yet?

:wink:

Ignorance is bliss....

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 03:11:38 pm »
I used to buy pure whey and creatine, unsweetened, and make my own natural smoothie with it.  :happy2:

All the sweetners and flavourings are pretty rotten. As well as most of them having Aspartame in, which in itself, is nasty stuff.

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 08:35:44 pm »

Going back on topic (if that's okay?) I have found the Reflex Instant on Play.com for 20 quid, that's for a 909g tub, as to protein amino acids, it looks to be on a par with MF, which I can get a 2.25kg tub for £31.50 from the gym I use!

Rather than simply going for a Whey protein supplement, you will be better off getting a blended protein supplement such as the ones fro SCi MX and USN links below with details.  The amino acids in Whey protein, Soya and Egg are all different lengths and are absorbed by the gut at different points therefore you will increase the amount of protein your body can absorb in each serving, whereas a single protein source will absorb to a point and the rest will pass through your digestive tract.

http://www.usn.co.uk/product/Protein-Shakes-Meal-Replacements/Pure-Protein-IGF-1-1kg/32

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/product-categories/protein-shakes/grs-5-protein-system/

In addition to taking a protein supplement you need to make sure you are eating plenty of fibre as this aids protein absorption and digestion.

Train smarter not harder  :happy2:
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 08:46:51 pm »

Rather than simply going for a Whey protein supplement, you will be better off getting a blended protein supplement such as the ones fro SCi MX and USN links below with details.  The amino acids in Whey protein, Soya and Egg are all different lengths and are absorbed by the gut at different points therefore you will increase the amount of protein your body can absorb in each serving, whereas a single protein source will absorb to a point and the rest will pass through your digestive tract.

http://www.usn.co.uk/product/Protein-Shakes-Meal-Replacements/Pure-Protein-IGF-1-1kg/32

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/product-categories/protein-shakes/grs-5-protein-system/

In addition to taking a protein supplement you need to make sure you are eating plenty of fibre as this aids protein absorption and digestion.

Train smarter not harder  :happy2:

whilst i've got no scientifically backed evidence to refute what you're saying (nor any to support my counterargument), on face value that couldn't be true.

for starters the whole point in taking whey is that it is the most easily digestible and absorbable protein the human body can handle. also your meals/shakes don't all end up in your intestine in one go. your stomach releases it slowly to maximise absorption anyway. more protein sat in your stomach = slower release of contents into the duodenum. (that last bit is scientific fact.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:49:14 pm by sub39h »
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 08:52:35 pm »
^^^^No problem,  just going on what i've read and been told.  That and i have always found that i get far better results and recovery from taking a blended protein supplement.
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI

Offline theo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 09:03:59 pm »
It starts with Whey and ................... Before you know it your looking down thinking where the hell's my manhood gone??

When I grow up I want to be a cloud!!

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:28 pm »
^^^^No problem,  just going on what i've read and been told.  That and i have always found that i get far better results and recovery from taking a blended protein supplement.

as long as you're getting results you're happy with that's all that matters :happy2:. whilst i stick by my point above, everyone responds differently to different things - different genetics/goals/training styles/diet/psychology all make a difference too  

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:37 pm »

Plus the fact he's f@@@@@n huge!!!! ;)

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »

^^^ This

Oh and this thread makes me lol!!  :signLOL:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:58 pm »
^^^^No problem,  just going on what i've read and been told.  That and i have always found that i get far better results and recovery from taking a blended protein supplement.

Yup. That imposter Chris Hemsworth looks like a big girls blouse next to him.  :laugh: