Make a donation

Author Topic: Muscle Fury Designer Whey  (Read 15639 times)

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Muscle Fury Designer Whey
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2012, 10:26:12 pm »
Gayest thread yet?

:wink:

Ignorance is bliss....

Haha, well I f*cking hope to keep it that way.

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2012, 11:21:31 pm »
I was referring to the gym lark not being the newest member of the village people...i said YOUNG MAN! :pomppomp:

Offline Kregiel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 20
  • Supersonic
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2012, 11:26:24 pm »
guys,

This is all artificial rubbish and your liver will thank you for that in some time.

Only healthy diet coupled with exercises will give sustainable results in the long term. I recommend fat free organic yoghurt with banana self made!

Paul
Red 2008 GTI, H&R ARB, b12 suspension, walk, milltek non-res full exhaust, forge IC, tarox 10 pot big brake kit, RS4 valve, Forge SSK, Autotech HPFP, Xenons, K04 Turbo, Quaife LSD, South Bend stage 3 Daily with SMF clutch, XB and UB Unibraces

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2012, 11:34:19 pm »
This is all artificial rubbish and your liver will thank you for that in some time.

whey isn't unnatural. it's a protein found in cow's milk. nothing more, nothing less.
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2012, 09:27:34 am »
guys,

Only healthy diet coupled with exercises will give sustainable results in the long term. I recommend fat free organic yoghurt with banana self made!

Paul

Its not just protein and a healthy diet that is essential in muscle growth and repair. Fibre, carbs. Amino acids and other odds n ends found in protein shakes are needed. Im not for 1 minute saying they are perfect in what they do but as an all in 1 supplement they save time, money and give indoubted results. At the end of the day the question asked was whether the product that had been recommended was adequate. By the replies the brand is pretty un heard of so other recommendations were made. As regards to rotting this that and the other its unfounded. My rule of thumb is you get what you pay for. Dont go on price per kilo go off reputation. If it was a mainstream brand id buy it if it generally unheard of id personally avoid it. Reflex micro way(higher protein content) or insta whey 909g in 5 flavours is around £17 on dolphin
fitness. Quality, taste and affordability. Cant go wrong

Offline Kregiel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 20
  • Supersonic
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2012, 10:37:59 am »
guys,

Paul

Its not just protein and a healthy diet that is essential in muscle growth and repair. Fibre, carbs. Amino acids and other odds n ends found in protein shakes are needed. Im not for 1 minute saying they are perfect in what they do but as an all in 1 supplement they save time, money and give indoubted results. At the end of the day the question asked was whether the product that had been recommended was adequate. By the replies the brand is pretty un heard of so other recommendations were made. As regards to rotting this that and the other its unfounded. My rule of thumb is you get what you pay for. Dont go on price per kilo go off reputation. If it was a mainstream brand id buy it if it generally unheard of id personally avoid it. Reflex micro way(higher protein content) or insta whey 909g in 5 flavours is around £17 on dolphin
fitness. Quality, taste and affordability. Cant go wrong

My point being only unprocessed healthy food will give your body what it needs, this stuff is heavilly processed in a factory as opposed to being grown...
Why don;t use real protein as meat and milk? For the sake of saving time it's not worth it as your body will be destroyed on the inside

Just my views as have been in this place so many times
Paul
Red 2008 GTI, H&R ARB, b12 suspension, walk, milltek non-res full exhaust, forge IC, tarox 10 pot big brake kit, RS4 valve, Forge SSK, Autotech HPFP, Xenons, K04 Turbo, Quaife LSD, South Bend stage 3 Daily with SMF clutch, XB and UB Unibraces

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2012, 10:44:37 am »
I could equally argue that there are proven risks behind eating large quantities of meat and getting colorectal cancer and the fat in both meat and milk increasing your cholesterol and hence your risk of heart and liver disease.

There is no evidence anywhere that supports your claim that whey protein does any sort of long term damage.
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler

R32UK

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2012, 11:24:13 am »
Cyclone!! its expensive but is the shizzel  :happy2:

seems to give results which dont fade when you stop using i.e. water retention/bulk

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2012, 11:35:42 am »
I hated cyclone. Made me really bloated. Used to love my maximuscle stuff though. Also used a MRP but can't recall where it was from - one of the lads I trained with spotted it as a bargain.

Remember, diet and training will only help you achieve your maximum genetic potential. If you weren't designed to be the Hulk, you will never achieve it (unless via illegal means).

Completely agree that supplements should be just that - supplements and not replacements to decent quality food.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2012, 01:56:51 pm »
Cyclone!! its expensive but is the shizzel  :happy2:

seems to give results which dont fade when you stop using i.e. water retention/bulk

I know lots of people who get good results with Cyclone, i've tried it twice and it just does not agree with me...............brown rain  :signLOL:
That's one of the thing i find interesting that what works for one person doesn't for another.

Agree with Stealth's comments too, need a good balanced diet and plenty of sleep too.
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2012, 02:30:26 pm »
my mate had wicked results with cyclone, but i tend to stay away from "all in one" stuff. reckon it was the creatine playing havoc with your systems, NOXplode does the same to me lol!

sleep is EVERYTHING when it comes to training - glutamine metabolism (glutamine being the amino acid that makes up 1/3 of your muscle protein) all happens when you're asleep.

R32UK

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2012, 02:42:43 pm »
I did recommend cyclone to a few friends... many of them didnt agree with it either. However they noticed it did seem to work on me. This said I focus on CV alot more and use the stamina/edurance dosages rather than the full bulk me up ones.

It seems to create a much more lean muscle rather bulky big look at me which was the aim... but as said doesnt work for all.