Make a donation

Author Topic: PS3 MW3 Elite clan  (Read 637 times)

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
PS3 MW3 Elite clan
« on: May 22, 2012, 11:02:43 pm »
Hi guys,

A few of us from here have set up a clan on MW3 - TEAM WOLF PACK. We're a new clan, we want to expand and looking to recruit new members. This is nothing serious but more just for fun and join in with clan matches. We do have some (minimal) criteria:

• Must have MW3 on PS3 (duh!)
  • Must have paid access to Elite - I don't mean the free 30 day trial. Your kills don't count towards the clan if you don't have Elite.
  • Must have headset - it's a bit difficult to chat/direct/team tactics if we can't hear you or speak to you
  • Available online at least one day on Fri/Sat/Sun from 1930-2300. This is the time we largely play though most of us are on most days of the week. We also need you to be available for clan matches (not compulsory) where possible. This is our raison d'etre.
  • Age 21+ - we're after slightly more mature players. We don't need people slagging each other off (slagging off enemy is okay) and we don't want arguments within the clan.

Would be nice:
  • KDR 1.0 - not too difficult to achieve but ideally needs to be maintained. Not crucial but will influence how good we are as a clan
  • Prestige level 1 - shows commitment, since it doesn't take much to level up

Everyone will go through a trial period to ensure you fit in with our clan but TBH I imagine most on here should be fine.

If you're interested, please PM me.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
Re: PS3 MW3 Elite clan
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:00:08 pm »
Might be interested but I'm still prestige 1 and my kdr is 2.0+ :evilgrin:

What's this elite I cant say I've herd of it before.

Is it still the usual lot that plays from mw2.

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:51:14 pm »
Yeah with a few new faces. Elite is an add-on package I think for £30. Means you get all the maps as they get released for no further cost (which alone is worth the £££). It's a separate app in PSN and you can download the 30-day trial for free.

Because we're basically the same group of people playing, we decided to make a clan and have matches against other clans. Every so often, there are clan ops. We just entered one and the ops was Kill Confirmed. Clan with highest no of total kills wins. If you're in the top 10%, you get Gold; top 25% and you get Silver, otherwise it's Bronze. The clan gets XP for entering and more for gaining an award eg Gold.

In fact, download the free app and then PM me. I'll send a clan invite and our clan forum address.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 05:58:46 pm »
Ok mate I'll Try get on tonight :happy2: