Make a donation

Author Topic: Stolen S3, Anyone know where?  (Read 6695 times)

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=1lebpgrqg5l31jt3at55b0sdf4&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Stolen S3, Anyone know where?
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2012, 11:58:21 pm »
This was in manchester so i believe

Yup, Didsbury area in Manchester.

Nice area that... got a friend who lives there. I would have thought that crime was fairly low there in comparison to other parts of Manchester.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 07:19:40 am »
Nicer area, nicer cars...

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2012, 08:51:59 am »
If a couple blokes come steaming through your front room  at a minimum your gonna need a blade whether your 5 foot 5 or 6 foot 4, as they will very likely be carrying one themselves

Offline Marshall

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2012, 09:08:34 am »
The best thing that could've happened is they lose control of the car and stuff it into a wall at 100mph and burn alive.
Sorry but it's what they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone
MISANO RED RS3

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2012, 09:49:30 am »
If a couple blokes come steaming through your front room  at a minimum your gonna need a blade whether your 5 foot 5 or 6 foot 4, as they will very likely be carrying one themselves

I agree.. It's easy to be 'Barry Big Bollocks' when commenting on something as horrific as this, but when it's you sat there watching the evening news with your 2 year old sat on your lap and 2 scumbags burst in tooled-up demanding your car keys, you're going to do what exactly?!?! Risk your kids life for a bit of metal that is fully insured, or  chuck them the keys are and tell them to f*ck off out your house...
Don't get me wrong guys, if some grotter came up to me in the street and asked for my keys they would have to broken nose at the very least. I have also taken my car keys to bed with me every night for the last 10 years (even though the car is garaged out of sight every night). But I have no kids and circumstances need to be taken into account when not knowing the full details..

At least the guy had CCTV (that is actually clear for once), so there is a good chance they may get hold of the cnuts.. The car however I fear will be long gone..
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:54:33 am by Sunglasses Ron »

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2012, 10:17:55 am »
The car is probably running round on false plates and will probably either be used for another job or sold on to some unsuspecting individual on ebay or similar.

h4rdy

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2012, 10:08:25 pm »
My GSXR600K4 got nicked about 7 years ago. Along with £3k's worth of Alpinestars leathers and Arai helmets.

I truly hope they died riding it.

I mean that rightly or wrongly but eye for an eye and all that.

Police said if the garage hadn't been attached to the house they wouldn't have even bothered coming out and just given me a crime number.

All my martial arts gear was in the garage as well with my trophies and national champs posters but they probably can't read so it washed over them!

Cnuts completely and utterly, and even though insured its still a nightmare and a massive loss of money and time so I don't necessarily agree with the 'its just a lump of metal'.

It was f*cking heart breaking as I was into bikes more than I ever have been with cars!

Offline JackG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2012, 10:28:39 pm »
Assholes, got a friend with a lovely ibis white S3, im sure they'd love that too, can't have fackall these days
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:56:01 am by JackG »

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2012, 04:19:18 am »
If a couple blokes come steaming through your front room  at a minimum your gonna need a blade whether your 5 foot 5 or 6 foot 4, as they will very likely be carrying one themselves

I agree.. It's easy to be 'Barry Big Bollocks' when commenting on something as horrific as this, but when it's you sat there watching the evening news with your 2 year old sat on your lap and 2 scumbags burst in tooled-up demanding your car keys, you're going to do what exactly?!?! Risk your kids life for a bit of metal that is fully insured, or  chuck them the keys are and tell them to f*ck off out your house...
Don't get me wrong guys, if some grotter came up to me in the street and asked for my keys they would have to broken nose at the very least. I have also taken my car keys to bed with me every night for the last 10 years (even though the car is garaged out of sight every night). But I have no kids and circumstances need to be taken into account when not knowing the full details..

At least the guy had CCTV (that is actually clear for once), so there is a good chance they may get hold of the cnuts.. The car however I fear will be long gone..
It certainly is Ron and I know a lot would back down but I know in my heart that to protect my daughter and wife I would give my own life... And the table in front of me I can lift up quite easily and I'm sure it could be made to fit some scumbags mouths :fighting:

Offline Kev

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »
That's awfull hope they get court, they need to bring back hanging
Would make people think twice about commiting a crime, instead of the holiday camps
They get put in!.