Make a donation

Author Topic: Phil Miller  (Read 11596 times)

Offline Moz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
Re: Phil Miller
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2012, 09:39:24 pm »
Well, id like to Thank you all so much for your kind words, ive had the thread read to me and ive looked thro it again, it has bought a lump to my throat, your all true gents, it means so much to me, Rachel told me about this thread, i thought she was trying to raise me a little as its been a little hard atm, I am genuinely moved by your kind words :drinking:

Im home now and feeling a lot better, althou very sore, im still not to sure what happened, ive been told but cant remember, its like ive shut it out, ive been told to take it easy for a few weeks and rest (god ive done nothing but rest for ages now lol) hopefully i will be back hasseling you all very soon for info :happy2: the main problem is if i concerntate for to long i get headaches and get tried so you will have a week or so before i start hasseling you all again :wink:

I have been genuinely moved by this, your all very kind people, i dont think im a member on a forum, i feel im a member of a family, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Great news mate, very glad you're home and on the mend!

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2012, 09:45:13 pm »
Well, id like to Thank you all so much for your kind words, ive had the thread read to me and ive looked thro it again, it has bought a lump to my throat, your all true gents, it means so much to me, Rachel told me about this thread, i thought she was trying to raise me a little as its been a little hard atm, I am genuinely moved by your kind words :drinking:

Im home now and feeling a lot better, althou very sore, im still not to sure what happened, ive been told but cant remember, its like ive shut it out, ive been told to take it easy for a few weeks and rest (god ive done nothing but rest for ages now lol) hopefully i will be back hasseling you all very soon for info :happy2: the main problem is if i concerntate for to long i get headaches and get tried so you will have a week or so before i start hasseling you all again :wink:

I have been genuinely moved by this, your all very kind people, i dont think im a member on a forum, i feel im a member of a family, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Great news mate, very glad you're home and on the mend!

X2. Glad to hear you on the road to recovery. Hope you've put a lottery ticket on!  :happy2:

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2012, 09:49:09 pm »
Welcome back!!  :jumpmove:

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build

Offline ripmateyy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2012, 02:46:25 pm »

Offline Eddie-NL

• Trader - 2014
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,56721.0.html
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2012, 03:32:03 pm »
glad your back home :happy2:
Genuine VCDS VAG-COM HEX-USB + Genuine Vag Commander + Genuine VAG Tacho + Genuine VAG CAN PRO  + RNS Manager for Video in Motion and New Pin Code for RNS510

Cluster and Key coding

Location Great Yarmouth

Retrofits fitted by me see my members rides

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2012, 08:19:42 pm »
Good to hear you're back home Phil  :happy2:  here's to a speedy recovery  :drinking:
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:22 pm »
Glad to hear you are back home and on the road to recovery.  :happy2: