Make a donation

Author Topic: lass with a beast!  (Read 47490 times)

Offline Dannyboy88

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
Re: lass with a beast!
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2012, 09:13:09 pm »
I'd need to see a picture before I can quote a value Rachael  :grin: I'm from Doncaster and yes Steve  :signLOL:

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2012, 09:15:07 pm »

That's true. I don't wanna say too much about Wolverhampton. Wheels look stunning though.

Robin you're wrong! Theyre 18's, and we're terrible when I bought it. The worm had taken over :(.

....Thanx for the compliment if you meant my wheels, Rach  :drinking:

^ My mistake but the finish looked like 17's in this pic.  :ashamed: Though I can now see they are low profile like 18's.

Are they painted 18's? I can't see any diamond-cut shine.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:16:56 pm by RedRobin »

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Rachael

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2012, 09:20:05 pm »
Best line Of the forum, im honoured :p.

Robin, I'll let you off this once, just this once though. Easy mistake though, the guy that refurbed them said to get them back to the original finish it would cost me £600 and I didn't have that kind of cash at the time :(.

Tara and Mandy, yayyy two more females!

I think if posted a photo of my hoo hoo dillys, I'd lower the tone, and need to reserve SOME decorum. Doncasters getting closer!!!

Saintsteve

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2012, 09:24:59 pm »
We are all found on Facebook Rachael, so save the hoo hoo dillys for another time  :grin:..

Quite a few forum members are on there so you can add face to Posts etc :drinking:

Offline Dannyboy88

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2012, 09:29:16 pm »
I was close to your area Thursday night Rachael, I was in Wolverhampton collecting a car.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2012, 09:30:21 pm »
^^^^
Mandy is a regular poster and lives near Steve in Southampton. She's a great gal and also her boyfriend RomoCop (another throbbin' red GTI owner!).

Haven't seen any posts from Tara for ages but have never met her. She likes horses and drifting cars.

So, your Monza 18's are powdercoated a bit like mine? - I like your style!

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2012, 09:31:38 pm »

We are all found on Facebook Rachael, so save the hoo hoo dillys for another time  :grin:..

Quite a few forum members are on there so you can add face to Posts etc :drinking:

....Not all, Steve  :sad1: - As a Musician/Band on FB I can't join any Groups  :sad1:

I'm gonna miss out on some hoo hoo dillys (I've never heard then called that before).

Offline Rachael

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2012, 09:34:25 pm »
Danny said Doncaster! Presume ur from there aswell Steve?

Oh god, Facebook it is then. Only a couple of dodgy photos on there. I'll have a clean up!  :evilgrin:
:o, how dare you associate stourbridge with Wolverhampton :p. What car did you pick up?!

Robin, Tbh, gonna sound like a proper girl now, haven't got a clue what they are. The guy had them for 8 hours that's all I know lol!

Saintsteve

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »

Oh god, Facebook it is then. Only a couple of dodgy photos on there. I'll have a clean up!  :evilgrin:
:o, how dare you associate stourbridge with Wolverhampton :p. What car did you pick up?!

Robin, Tbh, gonna sound like a proper girl now, haven't got a clue what they are. The guy had them for 8 hours that's all I know lol!

You have a pm  :innocent:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:07 pm »

....Nothing wrong with being a proper girl (I can be one sometimes too!). Looks like they are painted/powdercoated and therefore much more practical (for most folk) than the original lacquered diamond-cut. Sometime in the future you'll probably post a pic from which we can see more detail of them.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2012, 09:42:57 pm »

....You after some dodgy photos, Steve?

Saintsteve

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2012, 09:46:04 pm »

....You after some dodgy photos, Steve?

:laugh:   As always ...I'm  :innocent:

Offline Rachael

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2012, 09:46:44 pm »
Steve got your pm, will have to attempt it when im on the computer, my phones crap. Surprised ita managed this far!

Ooo ooo yer robin that sounds right, he said it wouldn't come off anyway :). Unless I kerb it, (which he.seemed pretty certain about).

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2012, 09:54:11 pm »
^^^^
Nothing survives a kerbing very well. I kerbed my 17's within the first couple of weeks I had my GTI - I blame the girlie in my passenger seat at the time for very unexpectedly asking me if she could stay the night! She's a singer/guitar player friend and we are just good mates, but.... She's not unattractive and Wicked Willy thought for a moment that he was going to get lucky. Is that too much information?

Offline Dannyboy88

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2012, 09:55:55 pm »
Lol Wolverhampton is close enough to you Rachael, it was a beetle 2.3 V5 Sport  :party: