Make a donation

Author Topic: Evening all  (Read 824 times)

Offline Rhys_Gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Evening all
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:40:49 pm »
Evening all from Cardiff.

Been looking around the site for a while so thought time to say hello.
Picked up my Edition 30 end of last year and steadily been making it how i like it.  But as a standard car its been fantastic. :grin: took a little searching for the right one but eventually this 3 door 44K on previous owner turned up in my local VW of all places.

Wit no longer needing a car for work and moving closer to work i thought it was time to swap out my Ibiza FRtdi for the edition 30!  the old Ibiza was running a healthy 185bhp and 340 ft/lb with plenty of upgrades and a nice tarox 6pot conversion but after the test drive in the Gti i knew it was the right move.

The day i picked it up had the Neuspeed P flow fitted the next day with full service and belt change runs perfectly  :happy2:
since then a Milltek non res cat back and a few choice carbon fibre parts, engine cover etc.

Booked in later this month for APR Stage 2.  Millket DP, R32 Front brake upgrade and KW V3 coilovers  :smiley:

soon i remember the old photobucket account details ill try and get some pics up.

thanks

Rhys

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Evening all
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:43:26 pm »
welcome to the forum :happy2:some great mods you have planned for the eddie,look forward to the pics

Offline Rhys_Gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: Evening all
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 11:48:40 pm »
Thanks,

Yeah been building up the shopping list for a while now so heading back to Awesome Gti for full stage 2 and other parts in a full hit.  yeah ill get them up as soon thanks