Make a donation

Author Topic: Pressure Washer -need one today  (Read 5279 times)

keendean

Pressure Washer -need one today
« on: August 12, 2012, 06:52:22 am »
Just noticed my poorvbbs rz alloys looking a state, also my car is black, and live next to fields which  they've been cutting

:scared:

Im a two bucket virgin, and want to get stuck in today, hence the nilfisk from amazon is out the equation.

So argos or halfords, which one make and model? and which accssories are a must?

Im a car clean newbie, so have a shopping list of bits to getbtodsy, first task bin spongeand a wash mit  :happy2:

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
Re: Pressure Washer -need one today
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 07:52:42 am »
Karcher have an ebay outlet. The nilf looks good value for money. Consider a 1ltr snow foam bottle attachment. There was a group buy on here at one point.
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline nads1_uk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 08:24:55 am »
I've got one of the ones from the Argos link above and it's spot on. Had a karcher before and this one seems better quality. Also they have a metal compressor rather than plastic which the karcher has. The karcher are prone to leak like mine did after 15 months

HTH

Andy

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 02:10:49 pm »
dont get karchers ones they dont last mines given up and only used it a couple of times. The nilfisk are better  :happy2:
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline PaulR32

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 08:15:26 pm »
I work on pressure washers all day, the smallest machine i would buy is the Nilfisk E140 it's not the cheapest but you can get ALL the parts for it if it breaks. with pressure washers you really do get what you pay for.