Make a donation

Author Topic: Huge thanks to the chaps at Detail My Ride!!!!!!  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 28
    • Avante Auto - Still under construction
    • Email
Huge thanks to the chaps at Detail My Ride!!!!!!
« on: August 15, 2012, 01:26:19 pm »
Just got back from the Midlands where I had my car seen to by Nathan and Gaz. Looks absolutely amazing now, pity I had to drive back in the rain.

I have to say a huge thank you to both of them for going above and beyond the call of duty. Picking me up at the airport and not least fitting me into their tight schedule this week. Anybody needs a detail, you will not go wrong with using Detail my Ride. Top blokes, Top work.

Thanks again. :happy2:

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Huge thanks to the chaps at Detail My Ride!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:00:22 pm »
agreed

both great lads, good at what they do and clearly they enjoy it
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Saintsteve

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 08:10:57 pm »
Passed you on the way in ..spotted you with your fog lights shining brightly and looking very smart and shiny too  :happy2:

you might of spotted my car driving past about 5 mins from DMR HQ

Can't wait. This next 7 days or so is gonna drag!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:15:09 pm by Saintsteve »

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:01 pm »
Thats a bummer. If I had known you were 5 minutes out, I would have hung around a little longer to meet you. Next time I guess. :grin:

Sorry I didn't notice you unfortunately. I was busy trying to find my way out and back onto the M40, lol.

It will be worth it when you get her back. She's going to look like new or even better.

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:07:10 pm »
Our pleasure Luis!  :happy2:

And a bonus that I managed to get Gaz to work until 2am this morning!!  :signLOL: :congrats:

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 09:14:23 pm »
I feel really bad that he did that man, seriously. Missus is really impressed with the pics though, so that's a bonus. She then proceeded to ask me if that's the 'modding' bug out of my system????? I mean WTH???? Women.