Make a donation

Author Topic: one Golf gone :(  (Read 985 times)

Offline Phil Miller

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 34
    • Email
one Golf gone :(
« on: September 16, 2012, 10:02:02 pm »
Well today we parted with one of the Golfs, the 57 was sold  :sad1: 67k on the clock, one other owner, sad times, we kept mine  :jumpmove: but it will now be the school run/used for work car :sick: so within a few weeks the door edges will have no paint on them and the inside will be a mess, ive told them how to look after it but you know kids they just dont listen, the main thing we we decided to keep mine

2 1/2 years 42,000 miles, no problems at all and walked thro both the MOTs, had tyres, rear pads and discs and front pads, which IMHO isnt bad at all, Good bye VIXEN you have done us Proud
2004 Golf 5dr TDI, 140 remap, GTI front bumper, skirts, highline cluster, 18in wheels, jamax coilovers, winter pack
WANTED HIGHLINE CCM AND CECM PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Offline monte

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
Re: one Golf gone :(
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 10:48:08 pm »
Sad times indeed Phil. Just do what you gotta do mate. When you are back on top of things you can get another one for yourself mate  :happy2:

Offline Portent

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: one Golf gone :(
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 10:07:16 am »
I know what you mean about kids not listening. But I had my mk4 4mo for 8.5 years with two young kids and apart from some slight wear to the rear ashtray rubberised surface it survived pretty much unscathed. Good luck.