Make a donation

Author Topic: Carbonspeed intake  (Read 1472 times)

Offline TJM

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Carbonspeed intake
« on: September 24, 2012, 10:19:42 pm »
Looking to replace my intake as the OEM is cracked, so going to take the opportunity to upgrade. I would like a forge twintake but haven't got the budget, I do however like the looks of a Carbonspeed intake (with pipecross filter, seems most deals online there supplied) and is within my price range.

I want to fit it this weekend. Don't really want to order offline as I'm not about for delivery in the week. Can anyone recommend a retailer in the Midlands where I could collect from this weekend?

Offline Ed@APS

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: Carbonspeed intake
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:46:50 am »
Looking to replace my intake as the OEM is cracked, so going to take the opportunity to upgrade. I would like a forge twintake but haven't got the budget, I do however like the looks of a Carbonspeed intake (with pipecross filter, seems most deals online there supplied) and is within my price range.

I want to fit it this weekend. Don't really want to order offline as I'm not about for delivery in the week. Can anyone recommend a retailer in the Midlands where I could collect from this weekend?

Hello TJM,

If it's not to far to travel we are based in Brackley and I'll be in the office this Saturday morning and can supply one over the counter to you if that helps.

Regards,

Ed

Offline TJM

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Carbonspeed intake
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 06:18:19 pm »
Good service from Ed @ APS

Cheers  :happy2:

Offline Ed@APS