Make a donation

Author Topic: Performance Torque Wolverhampton ?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline DarkSideJohn

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Performance Torque Wolverhampton ?
« on: September 30, 2012, 12:35:17 pm »
Hey folks,
after toying around with the idea of jumping ship to a GTI, I think I've decided to stick with the GT TDI a bit longer !
Been looking around for near by VW tuners / workshops and was wondering if anyone had any experience with these guys

http://www.p-torque.co.uk/

I'm based in Telford myself so options are quite limited, don't mind travelling a little way but the closer the better !

Cheers :)
'04 GT TDI 140 | Remapped | Cold Air Intake | WALK | TBE

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Performance Torque Wolverhampton ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 12:41:56 pm »
What I have heard he gets good reports,damo has had has a few mapped of him and he has had no problems

Offline damoegan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:47:22 pm »
Yep, Will realy knowes his stuff  :happy2:

I've had his stage 1 & stage 2 on my old Ibiza Cupra and I've got his stage 1 on the ED30 (the first to do linear throttle, even had it on the old Ibiza)  :drinking:

Offline DarkSideJohn

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 01:11:01 pm »
I notice on there website they offer custom build exhausts , any thoughts on these ? If they are offering exhausts does that mean they offer other workshop functions too such uprated brakes , suspension etc , only reason I ask is I don't want to shoot myself in the foot when I get round to calling them :P
'04 GT TDI 140 | Remapped | Cold Air Intake | WALK | TBE

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »
Hey folks,
after toying around with the idea of jumping ship to a GTI, I think I've decided to stick with the GT TDI a bit longer !
Been looking around for near by VW tuners / workshops and was wondering if anyone had any experience with these guys

http://www.p-torque.co.uk/

I'm based in Telford myself so options are quite limited, don't mind travelling a little way but the closer the better !

Cheers :)

my brother had his car remapped from p-torque great bunch of guys and very helpful  :happy2:
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline damoegan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 05:42:47 pm »
I notice on there website they offer custom build exhausts , any thoughts on these ? If they are offering exhausts does that mean they offer other workshop functions too such uprated brakes , suspension etc , only reason I ask is I don't want to shoot myself in the foot when I get round to calling them :P

I personally woundn't use them for workshop stuff. Its not actually P-Torque that do it, its a garage round the corner.

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 07:25:43 pm »
Believe it's VW Rescue that do the work such as suspension, brakes etc.
Other option available to you is Midland VW who do work such as you mentioned, and also have a rolling road, and a guy who does all the remaps full time.
I was going to use P torque, but heard mixed reviews off customers, so went to Jody at Midland instead.
Sure they are both very good though

Offline Sie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 08:43:28 pm »

I'm based in Telford too had my GTI mapped by Will about 2months ago. Very happy with remap and service. Defo recommend them.

Sie
Fettled Laser Blue '05 GTi 5dr

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:14:01 pm »
I 2nd Midlands VW they have done all mechanical work to date. really good customer service and know what there doing.

Looking into a remap from them - not too sure yet, had a chat and they certainly put your mind at ease.
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline mdmay

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 14
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 08:07:24 am »
i had my leon cupra remapped by Will. it was by far the best service and quality remap i have had. I travelled up from east London as well
Regards,

Mike