Make a donation

Author Topic: iTunes strikes again!  (Read 538 times)

Offline Bane

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 5
  • "I was born a handsome man and now I'm half a goat
iTunes strikes again!
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:09 pm »
Generally,I don't have a problem with iTunes for buying music and films,but when it comes to sharing something....  :fighting:
The other half bought and downloaded an episode of a TV show that she had missed,which in itself took 4hours to download a 42min 1.4GB file.We have  at least a 4MB BB connection,so this should not have taken so long.
She has a Samsung notebook with an Atom processor and plenty of RAM,but once the video was downloaded it refused to playback cleanly---it would stutter and stall and sound was erratic.
I sent the file to an external HD with no problems,so that I could transfer the file to my iTunes library on my laptop,which it did but I then end up in a circle where it asks me to authorise my computer to play the video by entering my password and clicking authorise.When this is done,a dialogue box appears telling me that my computer is already authorised,but will still not play the video.Try to play it,and the authorise computer message appears again. :stupid:
I was getting close to firing the bloody thing throught the window last night....Anyone had similar problems and resolved it?