Make a donation

Author Topic: New Polar firmware [PF03]FIS_Adv_v0.3.0b6 for both red and white/colour mfd  (Read 1556 times)

Offline bacillus

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 451
Without traction power is nothing!

Offline Baz300

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
I have a 5k0 Bluetooth kit in my car but don't get a Bluetooth menu on the highline or the phone button on the steering wheel does not work.

If I have a polar fis advanced fitted will these work?

Offline bacillus

• Thank You
I don't know but the update fixes quite a few things so I would try it.

Offline Baz300

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
I don't have one yet just thinking about buying one

Offline Matto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 116
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,37071.0.html
I have updated mine to the latest red dot firmware and have come across abit of an issue. I have mine set to show 5 parameters on the first screen. I have found that parameter 1 can't be changed and only shows MPH which is to be expected as this is how earlier firmware was. Parameter 2 cannot be changed, doesn't show. Parameter 3 is in top left position (should be parameter 2). Parameter 4 is in top right position (should be parameter 3). Parameter 5 is in bottom left position (should be parameter 4. Bottom right position cannot be changed (should be parameter 5).

This only happens when viewing 5 parameters per page. Bacillus, I know you are registered on the Polar forum. Might be worth forwarding them this info to make them aware of the bug.

Here is a photo of my screen looks.

Offline bacillus

• Thank You
I have updated mine to the latest red dot firmware and have come across abit of an issue. I have mine set to show 5 parameters on the first screen. I have found that parameter 1 can't be changed and only shows MPH which is to be expected as this is how earlier firmware was. Parameter 2 cannot be changed, doesn't show. Parameter 3 is in top left position (should be parameter 2). Parameter 4 is in top right position (should be parameter 3). Parameter 5 is in bottom left position (should be parameter 4. Bottom right position cannot be changed (should be parameter 5).

This only happens when viewing 5 parameters per page. Bacillus, I know you are registered on the Polar forum. Might be worth forwarding them this info to make them aware of the bug.

Here is a photo of my screen looks.

iirc someone has already posted this issue on the Polar forum so should be sorted with the next update.
fwiw there are no issues with six parameters per desktop.

Offline Matto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 116
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,37071.0.html
Cheers mate. Was just on the forum trying to see where the thread was and saw you have posted on there with my issue  :happy2:

Offline bacillus

• Thank You
Cheers mate. Was just on the forum trying to see where the thread was and saw you have posted on there with my issue  :happy2:

Yup, searched for the posting over on the polar forum and couldn't find it so posted your issue up.