Make a donation

Author Topic: Lets talk Stage 2 Edition 35.......WITH PICTURES  (Read 12976 times)

Offline chungster

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
Re: Lets talk Stage 2 Edition 35.......WITH PICTURES
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2013, 06:59:10 pm »
Well I'm going back to SRR next month to check the missing ponies are back!

Why not JKM stables lee? As that's where the said horses were last seen   :grin:

2 different dyno's isn't gonna prove anything.

I want to compare against pre revised map run I did at SRR

Offline Oli

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 10
  • living the dream....
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2013, 08:32:17 pm »
As Robin said. Weather, atmospheric pressure and the fact that all engines are different. A newer engine will less carbon build up on the valves also  :happy2:

I understand what you and RR are saying, I've been down this avenue many times, with various cars.  Both cars were approx on 10k and just over a year old.  But as Ive said before the Ed35 is definitely getting better results from the same level of tuning, and I like to know how.

Are there any Revo stage 2 Ed30's going to JKM in March, as that will be the real test.  And REVO might have released the new software for the Ed35 by then..., which apparently will release more potential!

All I know is it makes me laugh out loud when I drive it, its just so bloody quick at stage 2.
www.bmvs-camperhire.co.uk - Brand new VW California SE rental

Saintsteve

« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2013, 09:04:51 pm »
As Robin said. Weather, atmospheric pressure and the fact that all engines are different. A newer engine will less carbon build up on the valves also  :happy2:

I understand what you and RR are saying, I've been down this avenue many times, with various cars.  Both cars were approx on 10k and just over a year old.  But as Ive said before the Ed35 is definitely getting better results from the same level of tuning, and I like to know how.

Are there any Revo stage 2 Ed30's going to JKM in March, as that will be the real test.  And REVO might have released the new software for the Ed35 by then..., which apparently will release more potential!

All I know is it makes me laugh out loud when I drive it, its just so bloody quick at stage 2.

Perhaps it's all in the ECU  :wink: