Make a donation

Author Topic: Colour Coding Front Splitter  (Read 1371 times)

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
Colour Coding Front Splitter
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:39:22 pm »
How effective is colour coding the STD GTi front splitter?
It would be nice to see a few and how it compares to the Edition 30 Splitter?   :smiley:

I have a wanted thread for an Ed30 splitter but no replies yet and tbh, if it looks subtle and good enough, I'll just colour code what I've got when I get the rear bumper done, going for the black diffuser look.

Thanks,

Pete.
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
Re: Colour Coding Front Splitter
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 08:57:13 pm »
Hi, I had mine done 12 months ago and it looks really good.  Not picked up any stone chips.  I always found myself wanting the ed30 version so I'm having that fitted now.  See my other post.  Here are a couple of pics of mine with standard splitter

Ryan

Offline scarpicus

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Colour Coding Front Splitter
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:19 pm »
How effective is colour coding the STD GTi front splitter?
It would be nice to see a few and how it compares to the Edition 30 Splitter?   :smiley:

I have a wanted thread for an Ed30 splitter but no replies yet and tbh, if it looks subtle and good enough, I'll just colour code what I've got when I get the rear bumper done, going for the black diffuser look.

Thanks,

Pete.

A few hours ago i would have said colour coding the lowers dosen't make that much of a differance to the apperance of the gti....
but trust me mate colour coding makes the gti looks so much better in real life.. :jumping: :jumping:

I would say get the Edtion 30 spliter or votex splitter as both make the front of car look lower and more aggressive in real life.
The STD spliter lip sits to high