Make a donation

Author Topic: V6 TBD- Mk5 R32 T  (Read 124215 times)

Offline Coe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: V6 TBD- Mk5 R32 T
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2013, 12:15:45 pm »
Looking spot on mate. I absolutely love this build. Awesome!  :popcornsoda:

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2013, 06:16:13 pm »
Looking spot on mate. I absolutely love this build. Awesome!  :popcornsoda:

I went and saw the car today and the engine last night and its looking great. I hate the build though, stress you wouldn't believe haha. Better be worth it. Appreciate your words....

DF2008

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2013, 07:05:22 pm »
Fair play to you fella you have bigger balls than King Kong to do that level of work :congrats:

I would weep if i saw my car going through that level of work

You really need to call the men in white coats ASAP

CRazy mother ********

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2013, 08:49:50 pm »
Fair play to you fella you have bigger balls than King Kong to do that level of work :congrats:

I would weep if i saw my car going through that level of work

You really need to call the men in white coats ASAP

CRazy mother ********

I know what it will be like when its finished and I know what the people involved are capable of... i agree with you that this isn't for the faint hearted but neither will driving the car be. The car will be insane so its perfect for myself, haha  :jumping:

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2013, 06:41:22 pm »
Went to the painters today as was in the area and I'm afraid there's no real update, bit more prep work but their waiting for the bumpers :(

So I popped down the road to see Mike who is doing the bumpers. Well they will be finished and ready to fit next week :) he said he will ping some more pics across somewhen aswell

Spoke to Dave Brown last night and should be getting some pics off him once he's back from a work trip. Excited to see some of my goodies which he has stashed for me..... Also he's sourced a few more parts for the car which I'm sure not many mk5s are running. I'm certain my bumpers are a Mk5 first......

Can actually see the finish now....... Big Thanks to Mike and I will put your info up once you have pics of the finished pieces

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2013, 08:08:50 pm »
I've only have myself a set of bumpers. Needs to finish the front badge holder but were hoping to fit these Monday. On with the build.......

Again a massive Thanks to Mike and I cannot wait to see these in the flesh and fit them :)/>

I feel things happen for a reason and being let down by the original person has again worked in our favour!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:17:31 pm by MattR32T »

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2013, 08:25:18 pm »
wow them bumpers are a work of art

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47:51 pm »
wow them bumpers are a work of art

Cheers Andy. Want to go and fit these now! Thanks for commenting btw....  :happy2: hopefully meet you at Tatton

Offline Action jackson

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »
I honestly can't wait to see/hear this car, it's going to be immense, it'll be fast,pretty and
Sound bloody awesome. Well done for having the guts and pocket for this car. What's happening
At tatton?

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2013, 09:17:09 pm »
I honestly can't wait to see/hear this car, it's going to be immense, it'll be fast,pretty and
Sound bloody awesome. Well done for having the guts and pocket for this car. What's happening
At tatton?

Cheers mate. I hope it turns out ok!     http://vwnw.co.uk/   Tatton Park VW show later in the year. Fingers crossed car will be ready  :happy2:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:24:15 pm by MattR32T »

Offline Action jackson

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2013, 07:56:21 am »
Ill be going just to see this car, can't wait

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2013, 12:35:48 pm »
Ill be going just to see this car, can't wait

Woah, I better hope it meets your expectations. This was never built to be any type of show car. It's built to drive and drive hard and fast. I seriously can't believe the interest it's created. Look forward to meeting you  :happy2:

Offline Action jackson

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2013, 10:51:39 am »
No pressure at all, the r32 is my favourite mk5. Plus your sticking a honking big turbo on it, and I love the wide body, it's like you've been in my head for my perfect car, it's exactly what I would do if I had the funds. Plus I wouldn't have it as a show car either, it'd be my daily as there'd be no way I would leave it at home. I'm probs gonna buy this off you in 10 years time when you want something different/ or I mither you enough to sell

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2013, 01:51:26 pm »
Bit late to this thread but WHAT A BUILD!!!

Those arch cutting pics gave me butterfly's in the stomach :grin:

Love the R32...with 600BHP it will be a real beast :driver:

This is a massive project and can't wait to see the finished product :party:

GL with getting it finished :happy2:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline MattR32T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2013, 09:19:42 pm »
No pressure at all, the r32 is my favourite mk5. Plus your sticking a honking big turbo on it, and I love the wide body, it's like you've been in my head for my perfect car, it's exactly what I would do if I had the funds. Plus I wouldn't have it as a show car either, it'd be my daily as there'd be no way I would leave it at home. I'm probs gonna buy this off you in 10 years time when you want something different/ or I mither you enough to sell

Cannot Thank you enough for the words. Believe me I'm excited about this car especially when it comes to the engine. I  just need to be patient. Hope to go down to car this week and fit the bumpers so the paintwork can progress at nice pace then. I can confirm that you have 1st dibs if I was ever to sell.