Make a donation

Author Topic: Playstation 4..  (Read 2177 times)

Offline camfollower

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 31
  • Cam follower awareness.
Re: Playstation 4..
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
What the hell is the PS4 going to bring (other than better graphics) to the table over the PS3?...  Just more DRM.

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 08:57:05 pm »
just like most upgrades
it will be faster
better graphics
less hack proof
if they are going to make the games 1 machine only i would assume the price of the actual console wont be much higher if at all over the ps3,
if they go to high parents wont buy them and x box will just undercut them and steal their customers.
most of the money they make is from games anyway, i cant see sony making the ability to play second hand games redundant unless the same thing is going to happen with its competitors.
as usual though they will bring out some fantastic titles to launch the system at the beginning so people see the improved graphics and think - wow - gotts buy that.
guess we better wait to find out.

Offline Baz300

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 09:02:54 pm »
Can't see that being too good with the game only playing on one console.

What if the console fails? Does that mean as well as having to pay for a new console (if out of warrenty) you then have to buy all the games again?

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 09:06:04 pm »

What if the console fails? Does that mean as well as having to pay for a new console (if out of warrenty) you then have to buy all the games again?
thats a good point that, seen it on tv last week regarding the inability for the system to play second hand games but i only caught the end of the program,,, need more info on this i think

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 10:09:07 pm »

thats a good point that, seen it on tv last week regarding the inability for the system to play second hand games but i only caught the end of the program,,, need more info on this i think

The game is 'tagged' to your Playstation network account rather than the actual console.