Make a donation

Author Topic: Guess what?!  (Read 8543 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Guess what?!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 10:10:03 am »
I was hoping that the OP was just having a laugh and taking the piss by adopting a grotesque caricature. But all his posts throughout the forum suggest he is for real  :sad1:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline camfollower

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 31
  • Cam follower awareness.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 10:14:49 am »
I was hoping that the OP was just having a laugh and taking the piss by adopting a grotesque caricature. But all his posts throughout the forum suggest he is for real  :sad1:

Worrying isn't it, in another thread he mentioned having to lay people off, how the hell anyone like this can be in charge of others is disturbing, I thought Macdonalds were doing well.

I still think its another member with a pseudo account pulling everyone's chain.

Offline ArildStavrum

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54:34 am »
I was hoping that the OP was just having a laugh and taking the piss by adopting a grotesque caricature. But all his posts throughout the forum suggest he is for real  :sad1:

Worrying isn't it, in another thread he mentioned having to lay people off, how the hell anyone like this can be in charge of others is disturbing, I thought Macdonalds were doing well.

I still think its another member with a pseudo account pulling everyone's chain.

Thats my take on it!! surely!!!

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 10:55:43 am »

Thats my take on it!! surely!!!

Nah... the mods would have dealt with that I'm sure.

Offline I am the boost! troll

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
  • boostin 24/7 for the ladies.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 11:02:07 am »

I don't work at McDonalds although I did apply for a Job at their head office a while back because the pay was good but I landed myself a better one anyway...

i'm very for real.... im pretty reckless with everything but thats the way I like to live, although when it comes to letting people go I gotta keep a serious face so I usually think of food when doing it.

biatch loved the boost so much she went bang.

Golf MKV GTI 08 Standard. Remember... young females love boost.

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 11:09:41 am »

I don't want to like you (as you "appear" to have the IQ of a chocolate fireguard) but that made laugh out loud! Keep em coming!  :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 11:27:35 am »

I don't want to like you (as you "appear" to have the IQ of a chocolate fireguard) but that made laugh out loud! Keep em coming!  :happy2:

thats quite a high IQ  :wink:

how many people actually roll on this forum? and is it just for the brosefs that have the mkv gti's or do we have brothers rollin in saxos? (i hope not)  :sick:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 11:37:18 am »

how many people actually roll on this forum? and is it just for the brosefs that have the mkv gti's or do we have brothers rollin in saxos? (i hope not)  :sick:

....About 6,500 members when I last looked (just now!).

It's essentially VAG brands. But it's very much a friendly community and there are plenty members who have moved on to BMW's etc but still post and contribute here. People make friends and acquaintances here, especially as a result of meets.

I'm not a member of the Admin Team but am confident that I speak for them and most members when I say that we collectively promote a responsible and safe community of drivers and that irresponsible boy-racer chavvy type members are not encouraged.  But we must all keep a fairly tolerant and open mind and try not to pre judge newcomers.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:38:52 am by RedRobin »

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 11:43:06 am »

how many people actually roll on this forum? and is it just for the brosefs that have the mkv gti's or do we have brothers rollin in saxos? (i hope not)  :sick:

....About 6,500 members when I last looked (just now!).

It's essentially VAG brands. But it's very much a friendly community and there are plenty members who have moved on to BMW's etc but still post and contribute here. People make friends and acquaintances here, especially as a result of meets.

I'm not a member of the Admin Team but am confident that I speak for them and most members when I say that we collectively promote a responsible and safe community of drivers and that irresponsible boy-racer chavvy type members are not encouraged.  But we must all keep a fairly tolerant and open mind and try not to pre judge newcomers.
yeah man yeah man i completely and utterly agree with what your saying. I don't have beef with other brands dude except vauxhall and citroen, we are all brothers on here sharing our love for boost. I promote safe driving aswell between monday - friday 9:01 - 9:03 and saturday - sunday between 19:37 - 19:39. other then that i get my speed on wid da gyals init. biatchooost   

Offline Tortaruga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 105
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 11:55:10 am »
Dom
Are you not really a highly educated barrister or such like? Maybe you live in a leafy suburb and have a trophy wife and are just a bit bored and this forum is for your alter ego and you're extracting the urine out of all of us!

I suppose we'll never know for sure which makes things interesting, for a while anyway...you're certainly wrecking my head! :fighting:
'07 Red manual

Offline Eddie-NL

• Trader - 2014
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,56721.0.html
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 11:58:52 am »
can you use a suitable language to type in.

ghetto talk won't impress anyone on here, well it may make them laugh
Genuine VCDS VAG-COM HEX-USB + Genuine Vag Commander + Genuine VAG Tacho + Genuine VAG CAN PRO  + RNS Manager for Video in Motion and New Pin Code for RNS510

Cluster and Key coding

Location Great Yarmouth

Retrofits fitted by me see my members rides

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 12:00:32 pm »
Dom
Are you not really a highly educated barrister or such like? Maybe you live in a leafy suburb and have a trophy wife and are just a bit bored and this forum is for your alter ego and you're extracting the urine out of all of us!

I suppose we'll never know for sure which makes things interesting, for a while anyway...you're certainly wrecking my head! :fighting:

I am fairly educated to be fair, I just like to make a joke out of life and when I found this forum a few days ago in work whilst I was poking my secretary with a ruler I thought brilliant! Needed to know a few things about boost related issues and realised you are the guys to go to! Ill be uploading a video tonight of my induction kit when ive got the piece of siht fitted  :grin:

Make sure you guys are looking out for it as I'll do a few shout outs for my MKV homies!

Extracting urine is my thing with the females.  :drinking:

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Premium Performance Parts
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 12:09:32 pm »
Dom

I am fairly educated to be fair, I just like to make a joke out of life and when I found this forum a few days ago in work whilst I was poking my secretary with a ruler I thought brilliant! Needed to know a few things about boost related issues and realised you are the guys to go to! Ill be uploading a video tonight of my induction kit when ive got the piece of siht fitted  :grin:

Make sure you guys are looking out for it as I'll do a few shout outs for my MKV homies!

Extracting urine is my thing with the females.  :drinking:

I cant wait for the video  :happy2:

And i think you already know all there is to know about boost.

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 12:17:12 pm »

Offline GrayMK5GTI

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 247
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 12:58:20 pm »
Dom I really can't take you seriously. You just keep doing your thing  :signLOL:
NOW: 2015 Golf R DSG 5 Door, Lapiz Blue, 19s, Discover Nav, Reversing Camera
GONE:2007 Black GTI Edition 30 3dr