Make a donation

Author Topic: Stolen Audi BBQ - Did they get what they deserved?  (Read 9377 times)

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: Stolen Audi BBQ - Did they get what they deserved?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 07:13:33 pm »
 :laugh:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 07:28:59 pm »

I know Robin, it was a joke :smiley:

....Sorry, I haven't had a great day, not helped by one of those cold phone calls this evening from some *%^/!!* trying to sell me solar panels  :fighting:

I tried to find out who they were but they hung up. I'm ex-directory FFS!

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 11
  • ED30
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 08:12:26 pm »
Well at least it proves that it's not only in the A-Team that cars explode and burn when crashed!  :drinking:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 08:25:04 pm »
On the plus side the owner of said car gets to go buy a new one rather than have to have a car thats been ragged by some oxygen thieving scum bag!  :happy2:

Have to agree with Hedge, Karma is a bihatch!  :evilgrin:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 08:27:06 pm »
Yep, what goes around comes around!

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 11:36:06 pm »
I don't see death in this case as being OTT as it was hardly meted out by the government on behalf of society - i don't agree with the death penalty but if the perpetrator of a crime, which potentially puts the lives of innocent people in jeopardy, self inflicts death in the process - well shoite happens and i very much doubt sales of tissues will rise as a result. Nor should they.  :smiley:

Offline Sonic6103

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2013, 12:49:31 am »
Well today I've heard the Audi they took was an S4 and CCTV shows them turning up in a silver Vectra, the 2 lads getting out, smashing a window at the house and taking the keys and taking off with the car following the Vectra away. The thing is, they have still not been identified or hadn't at around 3pm today when u found this out. The person/people in the Vectra haven't said anything and the family of the deceased haven't realised these 2 are missing either it seems.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2013, 09:24:37 am »
It isn't always the case of course, but often thieving scum like that have parents and family who are either partly responsible for how their offspring have turned out or are even approving. Having said that, I am paradoxically sympathetic to Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs. I have a strange morality which GENERALLY accepts others stealing off banks and government but not directly off individuals - I'm sure I'm not alone in this view even though it is warped.

A few years ago I was indirectly involved in a paedo case and the evidence was absolutely beyond any doubt whatsoever (the accused had filmed his disgusting acts). His family protested his innocence and were so extremely abusive and threatening to me that the Police offered me options for protection! The family were in total denial.

I wouldn't be surprised if the families of these two who burnt up will most likely say how wonderful and innocent the fruit of their loins were! The truth will out.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2013, 09:42:19 am »
The fact is, not everyone is born equal. We're all a product of our upbringing, our education, and of those who influence us. Whether you believe it or not, some people are born with no chance of ever becoming a good person.

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2013, 10:07:31 am »
You always have a choice Andrew.

Offline SI-R32

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 125
Re: Re: Stolen Audi BBQ - Did they get what they deserved?
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2013, 10:07:44 am »
I can't believe how moralistic everyone is being, two thieving scumbags are dead bonus, two more off the streets.

I don't know there family's and and don't care what there going through, if people decide they want to take others property then having a gruesome death at the end only seems righteous to me.
Loads of extra's and retro fits.

Offline tommy_a

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2013, 10:39:49 am »
f*ck them! They deserved it! Not just for stealing the car but for causing me to be stuck in traffic on my way home yesterday due to the road closure/diversions!

And after what happened to me last year I'm even less sympathetic! Just hope it was the same f*ckwits that took mine!
R32

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2013, 10:57:34 am »
f*ck them! They deserved it! Not just for stealing the car but for causing me to be stuck in traffic on my way home yesterday due to the road closure/diversions!

And after what happened to me last year I'm even less sympathetic! Just hope it was the same f*ckwits that took mine!!

That would be a happy thought for you mate, I do hope so!

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2013, 11:06:11 am »
At the risk of sounding all wussy....

My first reaction was tough tits, then for some reason I got the image in my head of a kid waiting for their Dad or brother to come home. Adults can at least rationalise loss and accept it, to some degree.

This was 100% avoidable, and it's an absolutely selfish loss of life, but there'll possibly be people suffering because of this that shouldn't be. I can't turn off my compassion like that.

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and can be rehabilitated if they want to. Some people such as Dale Cregan are way beyond that and need removing from society for ever.

The other thing that bothers me is knowing the Police will in some way be blamed by certain groups for this, the same ones who think because something is insured it's a victimless crime "they can afford it, they'll get paid out" like some sort of twisted Robin Hood scenario. They seem to get angry that the police try to stop them committing crime, like its their right to do so and they've no choice but to.
Sideways yo!

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2013, 11:09:39 am »

The fact is, not everyone is born equal. We're all a product of our upbringing, our education, and of those who influence us. Whether you believe it or not, some people are born with no chance of ever becoming a good person.

....I don't agree (again! Sorry, Andrew!) about some having no chance of ever becoming a good person but I would have to write a long post in reply.

But I do agree that not everyone is born equal. My father used to say that "We are all born equal, but some are more equal than others"  :laugh: