Make a donation

Author Topic: Car SOS TV show  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Raffe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Car SOS TV show
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 09:02:33 pm »
Sorry to bring a liitle old thread back up but just seen it. Theres a Sierra Rs black cosworth on the 28th.

Just thought id say that it my dads cossie and with help from family we got in on the show. I look like a mug with my twin from the previews looool. im the tall blonde=ish one and and my twins the smaller dark hair'd one  :drinking: :driver:

Awesome car the Cosworth, nearly bought a moonstone blue one back in the 90's, massive regret that I didn't albeit I got another motoring legend in the form of a Clio Willams 1.

Great watch  :happy2:

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 10:20:45 pm »
Is it me or has every car so far had a little engine 'problem' whilst delivering/unveiling?  :chicken:

Other than that I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far!  :happy2:

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 06:49:38 pm »
Sorry to bring a liitle old thread back up but just seen it. Theres a Sierra Rs black cosworth on the 28th.

Just thought id say that it my dads cossie and with help from family we got in on the show. I look like a mug with my twin from the previews looool. im the tall blonde=ish one and and my twins the smaller dark hair'd one  :drinking: :driver:

I really enjoyed the episode last night with your Dads Cosworth , thats been a dream car for me since I was 16 years old! I will always kick myself that I didnt buy one when they were adfordable , way out of my reach now unfortunately!
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)