Make a donation

Author Topic: SAF retires, Moyes to United?  (Read 5693 times)

Offline berg

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
Re: SAF retires, Moyes to United?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2013, 09:49:59 am »
if mourinho goes chelsea can see thenm winning title for next few years, city dont really seem to gel under mancini but if he goes suppose they could be a real threat over coming years..
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2013, 09:56:19 am »
Yes United fans are in the habit of winning silverware but I'm sure, like Tamiyoman and myself, united fans understood that the day that Fergie retired it would be a massive loss and we have to accept that we might will not win anything for the next few years, as united rebuild/readjust under new management.

But will be interesting to see what Moyes can do :happy2:

Got that for you!  :wink:
:signLOL:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2013, 03:01:58 pm »
Yes United fans are in the habit of winning silverware but I'm sure, like Tamiyoman and myself, united fans understood that the day that Fergie retired it would be a massive loss and we have to accept that we might will not win anything for the next few years, as united rebuild/readjust under new management.

But will be interesting to see what Moyes can do :happy2:

Got that for you!  :wink:
:signLOL:

quote]

We shall see in 12 months time  :happy2:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14