Make a donation

Author Topic: John Terry.  (Read 2057 times)

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
John Terry.
« on: May 16, 2013, 09:23:36 am »
Sorry but the man is a total weapon and has no class or dignity at all.
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 19
Re: John Terry.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 09:48:35 am »
Please explain?

I seem to have forgotten he played the majority of the early stages of the Europa, as did he last year in the UCL. Chelsea wouldn't have been in the final without some of the players that couldn't/didn't play in the final.

In fact UEFA ask the club to have the subs kitted up.

Get off the bandwagon.
Past: MY07/Mk5 Golf Match 1.9 TDI 105PS Manual Steel Grey Metallic
Present: MY13/Mk7 Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG Tornado Red, MY14/2K Caddy Startline 1.6 TDI 102PS Manual Candy White

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 09:57:22 am »
bit of a random statement....
i hate the ******* by the way..
 :signLOL:
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 10:13:44 am »
Please explain?

I seem to have forgotten he played the majority of the early stages of the Europa, as did he last year in the UCL. Chelsea wouldn't have been in the final without some of the players that couldn't/didn't play in the final.

In fact UEFA ask the club to have the subs kitted up.

Get off the bandwagon.

Fully kitted up in strip, boots and shin pads...........he wasn't even a sub. He's a grown man not a 7yr old. Suit?, yes (like Hazard) even tracksuit but not a full kit.............
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline pipston

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:14:32 am »
him and suarez are level pegging each other for most hated players on earth in the premier league.

i agree, he lacks any moral fibre - you only need to look at him having a go on his teammates fiance (wayne bridge) to know hes a scumbag

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 10:27:25 am »
Footballing aside, yes hes an utter douchebag.

I can't remember Rooney threads being started, slating him vs Swansea but got in his full kit for the trophy presentation. But Rooney is Rooney, cleanest role model to brace the EPL.

Terry had pads on...  :laugh:  Did you even watch the game?

Present: MY13/Mk7 Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG Tornado Red, MY14/2K Caddy Startline 1.6 TDI 102PS Manual Candy White

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 11:17:49 am »
Did he not have those little ones on they wear nowadays? oh well I take everything back, HE DA MAN!!!!!

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 11:25:39 am »
No he didn't have them ones on, he was a quality centre-half and a real good skipper but granted, he is a lousy man.
I don't want to start arguments I'm just bored of everywhere I look there is Chelsea bashing.

Pic for reference. :happy2:

Offline berg

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 11:27:12 am »
blurt

chelski starting to make a bit of history for themselves now eh is that there 4th european trophy? will be moving into Aston Villa's place soon as the 4th most successful English club.

completely off topic but i never knew Sunderland had won the league 6 times or Blackburn Rovers the FA cup 6 times  :surprised:
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 11:31:44 am »
one day roman will walk away and chelski will be back to the old days of mid table obsecurity...
and hopefully the end of the plastic flag waving brigade..
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:06 am »
one day roman will walk away and chelski will be back to the old days of mid table obsecurity...
and hopefully the end of the plastic flag waving brigade..

maybe, maybe not. in terms of london clubs they are certainly challenging the old guard of Arsenal and will want to march on the northern strongholds too given the chance  :signLOL:

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 11:55:41 am »
blurt

chelski starting to make a bit of history for themselves now eh is that there 4th european trophy? will be moving into Aston Villa's place soon as the 4th most successful English club.

completely off topic but i never knew Sunderland had won the league 6 times or Blackburn Rovers the FA cup 6 times  :surprised:

I've nothing against Chelsea to be fair, them winning stuff doesn't bother me for some reason, I suppose anyone winning something and annoying Liverpool makes me happy, and yes I am BITTER!!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:57:42 am by swgti »

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:55 pm »
Terry, If he were on fire I wouldn't give him the steam from my p*ss! As a human he is racist scum? He and the buck toothed beaver from Liverpool show all that's wrong with football in today's society.

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 12:22:22 pm »
For a sport idolised by kids there are very few "role models" in the game, from my point of view you cant get better than the likes of Phil Neville and Tim Cahill but outside Everton the likes of Scholes, Henry etc all have been excellent for the game and it's image.

Offline berg

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 12:28:10 pm »
blurt

I've nothing against Chelsea to be fair, them winning stuff doesn't bother me for some reason, I suppose anyone winning something and annoying Liverpool makes me happy, and yes I am BITTER!!!!

ha ha no need you are one place above us after all! not bothered that chelsea won it, pleased for rafa after stick he got. rafa to everton?