Make a donation

Author Topic: Forum member has taken £200 of my money and not shipped what I paid for  (Read 16045 times)

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 0
A few weeks back I struck a deal to buy milltek cat back. I arranged shipping and the seller didn't give the exhaust to the courier and came up with several excuses another collection attempt was made and the same happened.

Currently going through the courts to get my money back.

What a c**t.

Black 5dr Edition 30 No. 1045

Offline dokez

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Name and shame ?????

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Dp_Ed30, real name David Paxton. Lives in Watford.

Offline Scottymon

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 125
  • UnNaturally Aspirated
  • My Ride: http://www.voodish.co.uk/misc/6n/6n-alive1.jpg
How did you pay him?

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
The worst way possible, bank transfer. I have a good friend who is a solicitor and he is sure I have plenty of evidence to support my court claim.

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
Got his address?

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You

ReeceH13

Sorry to hear this mate. It's a real shame, as most people on here are genuine and things like this put doubt into your mind... I have bought lots of things of people on here and yes, a bank transfer is what I do too, you just need to trust the other party. If what you're saying is true (as I am sure it is) then this is outrageous. Hope it all works out for you  :happy2:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
Cool.... Lets hope you can resolve this quickly then.

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
Hope you get a quick resolution. I always ask people for bank transfer/paypal gift, but i know im trust worthy.

What i dont understand is that dp_ed30 broke up his Edition 30 back in November according to searching for his posts. Where was the part advertised? On here? Not someone pretending to be him is it?

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Hope you get a quick resolution. I always ask people for bank transfer/paypal gift, but i know im trust worthy.

What i dont understand is that dp_ed30 broke up his Edition 30 back in November according to searching for his posts. Where was the part advertised? On here? Not someone pretending to be him is it?

Ye he did, he PM'd me after I posted in the wanted section. He obviously received my money then thought f*ck it I can keep the money and then sell it again to someone else.

Offline DSG_Steel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
Hope you get it sorted bud as this is not nice losing money like that

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
this sh*t makes my blood boil.....
 :fighting: :fighting:

hope you get sorted man.
i've used bank transfer and paypal with a few guys here and thankfully its worked well.
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline Kregiel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 20
  • Supersonic
that's shameful man! I have only best experience with all the guys I had pleasure in dealing with here.

Hope you will reach a resolution soon

Paul
Red 2008 GTI, H&R ARB, b12 suspension, walk, milltek non-res full exhaust, forge IC, tarox 10 pot big brake kit, RS4 valve, Forge SSK, Autotech HPFP, Xenons, K04 Turbo, Quaife LSD, South Bend stage 3 Daily with SMF clutch, XB and UB Unibraces

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
I always PayPal to others, it's like £2/3 fees for £100 so I just send more money to cover them.

When I sell I give the option, I don't want to lose use of this forum so wouldn't screw anyone over.