Make a donation

Author Topic: Multispoke Alloy Options?  (Read 3173 times)

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
Multispoke Alloy Options?
« on: August 17, 2009, 05:57:33 pm »
What are the OEM Multi-spoke options available that will fit straight on to a Mk5?

I'm aware of the R32 Omanyt's and Zolder's, the Pescaras obviously, other BBS reps and the RS4 reps too.
What else have I missed? I know there's a few Audi wheels and also older wheels like the R32 Aristo wheels that can be found in Mk5 fitment.

I'm looking for something that can be found for a non silly price, replicas too, that are a bit different and won't look like a set of Monzas in terms of rarity.

What else is out there?
Pictures/recommendations appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:41:16 pm by rdfcpete »
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
Re: Multispoke Alloy Options?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:43 pm »
Pete, there was an awesome thread over on Golfmkv where someone literally posted all the OEM wheels that would fit the Golf. It may take some finding but if you do it is worth it :happy2:
Golf R gone.

Offline rskardon

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 07:57:23 pm »
Phil at PW Motorsport is doing a good deal on these 18" BBS VZ, they are similar to Pescara's but have (in my opinion) a nicer stance and come in an ultra bright silver,

If he still has them the cost was £600 or £750 with tyres,

Cheers,

R

Offline TomB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 08:04:05 pm by TomB »
Tom
05 GTI - 18" Merc wheels, coilovers, colour coded Votex kit, all waiting to go on.

Offline davoaj

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 09:18:26 pm »
Perhaps not quite VW OEM, but I saw a black scirocco on Audi RS6 alloys the other day. Looked really good but assume they must have been reps as I can't imagine the actual RS6 alloys would fit (certainly not the rears anyway??)

Offline rdfcpete

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 09:29:01 pm »
Pete, there was an awesome thread over on Golfmkv where someone literally posted all the OEM wheels that would fit the Golf. It may take some finding but if you do it is worth it :happy2:

Indeed fella, I know they're around but most are archived. I did start a 'show us your wheels' thread on here under techy WS but it fell on deaf ears. That was gonna be my inspiration source  :wink:

Phil at PW Motorsport is doing a good deal on these 18" BBS VZ, they are similar to Pescara's but have (in my opinion) a nicer stance and come in an ultra bright silver,

If he still has them the cost was £600 or £750 with tyres,

Cheers,

R

Yeah, they're gorgeous and I'm tempted, but it will just look like an Ed30 wannabe, especially if I continue plans to colour code the splitter and rear bumper around the diffuser which I'd like to do. That's not forgetting the Ed30 rear clusters I have in mind :confused:
I'd rather it look like an Ed30 with a different look.

Here are the first couple that came up in Google:

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q_how_to/wheels/17_vw_5x112.htm
http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q_how_to/wheels/18_vw_5x112.htm
http://www.4130-products.com/wheels/index.html

Yeah definitely Tom. I had composed a few google's and in fact the image search is quite good for that too, however those links above aren't UK based links I don't think - The first ones listed aren't even called Monza's lol. Must be a US/EU thing.
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline TomB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 08:31:06 pm »
Remember most of the parts the US get are made in Europe  :happy2:

If there's anything you like that isn't UK spec, go on eBay.de and you'll probably find them there  :smiley:
Tom
05 GTI - 18" Merc wheels, coilovers, colour coded Votex kit, all waiting to go on.