Make a donation

Author Topic: Seperate Non-Car Related For Sale Section  (Read 1490 times)

Offline pazz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 7
Seperate Non-Car Related For Sale Section
« on: August 25, 2009, 10:48:52 pm »
I've recently placed two adverts in the for-sale section of the forum. Both of which have been for items which are non-car related.  :evilgrin:

However I've been a bit reluctant on both occasions and definetly thought twice about it; what with the items being un-related to cars (let alone a MK5 GTi).

Just pushing the boat out here, but what are everones thoughts on a non-car related for-sale section on the forum? Just to tidy things up so that the important stuff (car related) can be easily found.

In general the for sale section is very impressive, of which I am sure others will agree!

Offline SteveP

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
Re: Seperate Non-Car Related For Sale Section
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:45 am »
TBH the for sale section takes a lot of work and a few members have been let down or have had issues with what should be simple transactions.

So we aren't going to extent this to non car related stuff I am afraid.

As much as I dislike it that's what ebay is for  :fighting2:

Offline pazz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 7
Re: Seperate Non-Car Related For Sale Section
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:47:37 pm »
TBH the for sale section takes a lot of work and a few members have been let down or have had issues with what should be simple transactions.

The age old story I suppose of the minority spoiling it for the majority.

As much as I dislike it that's what ebay is for  :fighting2:

eBay for me has got too big for its own boots. The end-value fee's are astronomical these days, you can easily take 10% off the value. And most electrical goods have been swamped by cheap Chinese versions.

Thank you for the your time & consideration on this matter SteveP.