Make a donation

Author Topic: Brad Gill Mk5 Golf GTI Roxy  (Read 11894 times)

Offline GTI-Ross

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 26
  • Learning All The Time :)
    • Email
Re: Brad Gill Mk5 Golf GTI Roxy
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2014, 05:13:35 pm »
come on Brad, why did you lie....I thought most people on here were honest. To say you have spent that much on your car and you tried to rip me off over £3.50, and then not to message me and say "Sorry fella, I made a mistake", its just wrong.   :fighting:
MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | VWR SubFrame Mount | VibraTechnics Upper Engine Mount | VibraTechnic Transmission Mount | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)

Offline dodds-gttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 34
  • Edinburgh
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2014, 07:13:52 pm »
Spotted!! Saw the Golf parked outside Waverley tonight. Was in my brothers car but would loved to have stopped and had a proper look.

Offline GrayMK5GTI

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 247
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2014, 07:44:29 pm »
Hey guys not been on here in a while. I have now fitted a Double Din pioneer Stearo. Today just got all my windows Tinted. Calipers are yellow and waiting to hear back from Revo for a Re-Map

Brad nice sticker you have there !!! - Im Ross from eBay, you said you haven't received my sticker i sent you, I was literally just about to sent you another set out. Why did you lie for, especially over £3.50......

This is golden ! caught out lad ! shame on you

Ooo that's a bit naughty!  :surprised:

Well done Ross for naming and shaming!  :happy2:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,81814.msg846869/boardseen.html#new
NOW: 2015 Golf R DSG 5 Door, Lapiz Blue, 19s, Discover Nav, Reversing Camera
GONE:2007 Black GTI Edition 30 3dr