Make a donation

Author Topic: Life after Facebook  (Read 6263 times)

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
Re: Life after Facebook
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2013, 07:55:41 am »
Like a lot of people say it's how you use it, I like it and must admit I'm on there a lot but there's heaps of stuff that annoy the hell out of me but I just try to see the funny side of it now and not get too involved. I seem now to go in fits and starts, I'll post nothing for weeks then my timeline is full of rubbish (normally Everton related) that I've done.
I did think a while ago about ditching it but it's a quick and easy way of keeping up with friends/family I have not only got scattered around the country but around the world.
I've recently had a clear out of people who I wasn't really friends with and totally battened down my privacy settings and must admit it's a lot better.

I have one rule that i stick by and wish to hell others would too - I'm only friends with people I'm willing to hold a conversation with, if you cant even talk to me, do one!!!
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.