Make a donation

Author Topic: Quad Rear Lights / Skyline Mod using standard inner lens (NOT Valeo)  (Read 55224 times)

Offline Jaggy919

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Quad Rear Lights / Skyline Mod using standard inner lens (NOT Valeo)
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2016, 07:20:28 am »

Hi all,

I know there are a few threads regarding this mod using the Valeo units but I wanted to keep my standard dark clusters.  You guys totaly imspired me to try this and cant thank you all enough for your ideas and help.  I thought I would put something up on YouTube to try and help anyone who wants to do the same but is unsure where to start.  I am a car guy, not a video guy so all the footage is taken on my phone and edited in the phone too - please dont expect an amazing viewing experience but it may give you an idea of what to do.
This has been done many times before and I dont claim to have come up with the idea.  this is simply how I wanted to achieve the end result. Please dont try this is you are unsure of anything.  With this set up the inner lights only act as a sidelight, they will not get brighter when braking but thats what I wanted so happy with end result.  It needs no coding either but simply a loom to be made up.  I forgot to mention in the video that I replaced the rear brake lights (all of them) with LED versions from Boldsport so that the light output matches.

Part One -

Part Two -

Hope this helps someone out  :drinking:
How do I view the video?
Keep saying it's private.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Jaggy919

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2016, 07:25:43 am »
How do I watch the videos,,they keep saying video is private

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2016, 08:38:26 pm »
They are private mate. you'll need @MateyGuv approval.