Make a donation

Author Topic: David Moyes - SACKED!  (Read 10366 times)

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 29
Re: David Moyes - SACKED!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2014, 10:40:37 pm »
Been telling my mate the same thing mentioned earlier for years. United have been lucky for the last 3 seasons and they've now been found out. They've had a piss poor team and the only thing getting them to the top was a manager fully equipt to ensure results went in Manure favour.

Oh how I love this situation Manure are in.

What a load of b*llocks! Hahaha

U think??

Man Utd squad has been stale for 2-3 years. Only new decent player they got in was RVP

Buttner? Average
Cleverley? Piss poor
Smalling? Average
Phil Jones? Pulls funny faces and is average
De Gea? Looks like he will snap in half when someone challenges him for the ball

Man management was the key under fergie for the past few seasons.

AVB did crap at chelsea, whereas Di Matteo came in with the same squad and did better. Same with benitez
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2014, 10:42:02 pm »

- Who would WANT to work with the Glazers, a group that continues to have a questionable and relatively unknown passion of interest in the Premier League and also who looks set to give their new managers around 10 months to acquire trophies?

Ferguson hasn't publicly criticised the Glazers ownership as far as I'm aware. Ultimately it was the row over the Rock of Gibraltar which led to the Glazers (aka the Greediers) take over.

He still has a role at the club don't forget, and is likely to have one until health or interest prevents that.

If you asked him on his death bed, he might give you a different opinion (like many of the hardcore and true United fans have).
The issue of debt is always going to be a problem for their long term aims, whatever those are. It'll bite one day.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:44:15 pm by rdfcpete »
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2014, 10:50:27 pm »
Care to explain your dislike?

Il start with all the glory supporters that follow man utd that come from all over apart from Manchester itself (in general) I ask people I know why they support man utd and I get "I've always supported man utd" LOL yeah because they were winning everything when you were a kid, it's that simple it really is other wise why isn't there loads of say west ham, Fulham, Bolton fans all over the place? Oh that's right they are sh*t well I should say not winning major cups but you get what I mean.

I'm from the north east and as you probs know Newcastle and Sunderland is our big derby it's probs bigger than outsiders even know but whenever either club plays man utd you get a little feeling as if it's a little derby so to speak with all the man utd fans up here. If a man from mars landed up here he'd think that Manchester was within walking distance. That will no doubt be the same were ever your from.

That's just one reason.^
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:52:18 pm by Chris92 »

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 11:04:45 pm »
Been telling my mate the same thing mentioned earlier for years. United have been lucky for the last 3 seasons and they've now been found out. They've had a piss poor team and the only thing getting them to the top was a manager fully equipt to ensure results went in Manure favour.

U think??

Man Utd squad has been stale for 2-3 years. Only new decent player they got in was RVP

Buttner? Average
Cleverley? Piss poor
Smalling? Average
De Gea? Looks like he will snap in half when someone challenges him for the ball

AVB did crap at chelsea, whereas Di Matteo came in with the same squad and did better. Same with benitez

But despite this average ability they still won the league last season and handed it to City the year before.  It's fair to say 1 or 2 of those players mentioned above have been poor.
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2014, 11:05:45 pm »

U think??

Buttner? Average
Cleverley? Piss poor
Smalling? Average

But despite this average ability they still won the league last season and handed it to City the year before.  It's fair to say 1 or 2 of those players mentioned above have been poor.

That's why I said the man management has been important
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2014, 11:19:39 pm »

Il start with all the glory supporters that follow man utd that come from all over apart from Manchester itself (in general) I ask people I know why they support man utd and I get "I've always supported man utd" LOL yeah because they were winning everything when you were a kid, it's that simple it really is other wise why isn't there loads of say west ham, Fulham, Bolton fans all over the place? Oh that's right they are sh*t well I should say not winning major cups but you get what I mean.

I'm from the north east and as you probs know Newcastle and Sunderland is our big derby it's probs bigger than outsiders even know but whenever either club plays man utd you get a little feeling as if it's a little derby so to speak with all the man utd fans up here. If a man from mars landed up here he'd think that Manchester was within walking distance. That will no doubt be the same were ever your from.

That's just one reason.^

There are loads of Spurs/Arsenal and Liverpool supporters that don't seem to have any affiliation with the clubs locality, did they choose to support such teams because it was socially acceptable to support a mediocre/semi-decent team in the 90's?

Could one argue that some City and Chelsea fans had renewed interest in their teams after recent success?
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »

That's just one reason.^

There are loads of Spurs/Arsenal and Liverpool supporters that don't seem to have any affiliation with the clubs locality, did they choose to support such teams because it was socially acceptable to support a mediocre/semi-decent team in the 90's?

Could one argue that some City and Chelsea fans had renewed interest in their teams after recent success?

Man Utd are well known for having glory supporters though

I dont know anyone personally who is a chelsea/man city fan, but I know 6 people who are Man Utd fans

They werent born there

They havent lived there

Their parents werent born there

but they've "always supported them"

:fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2014, 11:26:24 pm »
Well its for that reason why utd are and have been so successful. The club has been run like a business. The club has been marketed correctly. Like the tours of the Far east, USA and south Africa for example. Do you think we went there cos sir Alex liked the look of a brochure? It was all a ploy to tap into 3 huge continents of people. Just like city and chelsea have finally picked up on recently. More fans equals more money. And all the haters can hate but at the end of the day we bought 30million pound players with money that we made through global marketing etc. Where would city be without the oil fella? And where would chelsea be without theirs?  Relegation? N the later would be mid table.
I appreciate we do have glory hunters but so do chelsea. Youd have had more chance of seeing a pig fly than seeing a chelsea shirt round my end but now every man and his dog has one cos of Abramovich rocking up.
And whee i am from is 4miles outside manchester. The only fan in manchester it seems! :signLOL:
My reasoning for supporting them is watching Peter Schmeichel in the 92 euros. My 1st experience that i can remember of watching football. I was 7! My idol for many years.  And i have a season ticket that my little brother is keeping warm for me.

Offline Jussa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2014, 03:19:21 am »
Only GOD himself knows how Manure won the title last season - or should I say only GOD knows why/how RVP stayed fit a whole season to fire them to the title!!
I'm sure all the Gooners on here were wondering WTF is Fergie giving him that Wenger wasn't???
Either way, Fergie got out sharpish - he himself must have been shocked on winning the league with the absolute dross in the team.

I don't care what manager they got in, they would have failed just as badly as Moyes - end of!!
Let's see how much time the new manager gets, cause I don't see big name signings without CL football.

2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2014, 08:53:03 am »
11 points and 26 RVP goals.... Thats some luck!  Zzzzzzzz

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2014, 09:17:05 pm »
Yes I know of all the other glory fans but I don't know of any it's all just man utd I bet most haven't even been in Manchester but they've always supported them ha.

Another thing that annoys me is when people say fergie was at man utd for 26 years, make that 29 years including 'fergie  time' if they were losing there would be silly amounts of injury time for man utd but if it was a 'lesser' club they'd be lucky to get a min.

I remember when Joey Barton either had a arsenal player by the throat or made a awful tackle (can't remember) here's fergie banging on about how we should sack him blah blah but remember when Roy kean ended that young lads career and all the other things him and a few others did fergie wasn't saying a word like that about his own players.

It's all things like this why I don't like man utd there is many more. Don't get me wrong fergie is a legend of a manger.

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »
Thats what tbe trafford centre was built for obviously! If you dont quite make it to old trafford then thats the next best thing  :signLOL:I do agree with it though to be fair but like i said withe chelsea shirts. Id never seen one before abramovich now theres grown men walking round in em. Cranks!
Hahaha that ones ollllld. Theres no such thingggg! Media propaganda! Haha
Oooooo another common myth! It was alfie haarland you was thinking of. Haarland had a persistent knee problem through out that season. Yesss Keane was a c*ck and gis tackle was horrendous but haarland played 5 more times that season. At the end of it he had a knee op which was already a sure thing and it never fully recovered so he retired. Google it! Someone pleae correct me if im wrong... Im not though ;)

Fergie was defending his captain. Like Wenger's infamous 'i didnt see it' every time viera had knocked lumps out someone, and Mourinho's eye poke was a cracker.l

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2014, 09:53:52 pm »
This topic has been fun so far  :laugh:

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:01 pm »
Yes I know of all the other glory fans but I don't know of any it's all just man utd I bet most haven't even been in Manchester but they've always supported them ha.

Another thing that annoys me is when people say fergie was at man utd for 26 years, make that 29 years including 'fergie  time' if they were losing there would be silly amounts of injury time for man utd but if it was a 'lesser' club they'd be lucky to get a min.

I remember when Joey Barton either had a arsenal player by the throat or made a awful tackle (can't remember) here's fergie banging on about how we should sack him blah blah but remember when Roy kean ended that young lads career and all the other things him and a few others did fergie wasn't saying a word like that about his own players.

It's all things like this why I don't like man utd there is many more. Don't get me wrong fergie is a legend of a manger.

The Fergie time that was found on average to 'benefit' all of the top teams according to Opta?
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2014, 10:32:26 pm »

Fergie was defending his captain. Like Wenger's infamous 'i didnt see it' every time viera had knocked lumps out someone, and Mourinho's eye poke was a cracker.l

Good point. Wenger used that for a long time, dodging questions on controversial incidents.
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone